Ratings for Dr. Lyndon D. Taylor

His bedside mannor isn't bad . He just isn't going to sugar coat the situation . If your sensitive and need someone to hold your BIG girl hand . Maybe Dr Taylor isn't for you. I think he is great . He gets to point and I wouldn't have it any othe way .

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

Dr Taylor handled my first pregnancy. He preformed a cervical cerclage on me without ever checking my cervical length first which caused me to have contractions my whole pregnancy. I almost lost my son 3 on 3 different occasions. After he got sick of my hospital visits he said we need to come up with an excuse to induce me and he did just that. He turned my meds up so high I was contracting every 30 seconds and I started to black out. My baby couldn't handle the stress and his heart rate dropped from 155 to 60 and I was rushed in for an emergency c section..luckily we both survived. At my 8 week check up he suggested I get pregnant again and tried to give me clomid. I didn't take it, I've never had fertility problems. He tried several more times to get me to take it. I refused and stopped seeing him. My new Ob. Is absolutely shocked what this man did to me and said there was never a reason for my cerclage. I'm pregnant again and my cervix is perfectly healthy. This man is a monster

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr. Taylor has been the best Gyne dr. I've had in many years. He takes my concerns seriously and never lets me fear with his humor. He comforts you with his knowledge and in my experiences never fails. Great quality Dr.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

I went to him for my first annual exam. Never going back! I went in to get on the pill and discuss my problems with horrible cramps. He basically told me that I have endometriosis and that I will never be able to have children, but that's ok because I'm young and don't want children now anyway. I couldn't believe he told me that. Horrible bedside manner! Needless to say did not go back for my next annual.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

Every Dr. is'nt for every1 thats why they have second opions when it come to your health.Im not easy to please I had 3 Gynes' before I came here but Im happy with DR.Taylor.I came to Dr. Taylor as a referral from a close friend. She gave him a great review about his knowledge and professionalism.As a first encounter Dr. Taylor and his M.A. Latisha were great. I was happy with the small talk Latisha gave me as she took my pressure and checked me in. I was even more pleased with Dr. Taylor, knowledge of the latest medical advances to go about procedures and personalized questioning.I am in my 30s and have had a few previous female issues which he was able to let me know he would be on top of things to keep me continually healthy and he has. Within this 1 ½ years, I have referred two friends and my own sister to him and they are pleased as well. Finding a doctor that makes you comfortable and confident with them is sometimes hard.With Dr. Taylor, I feel I’ve made a excellent choice.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Dr Taylor either misdiagnosed me or lied about my condition, preformed unnecessary surgery and would have done it again had I not ran out of the exam room. I went to another doctor and I did not have this "condition". Nearly twenty years later I have not had one abnormal pap smear. I would take action against Dr. Taylor, unfortunately he demanded cash to preform the "surgery". In addition to being completely unnecessary it was painful and he did not provide anesthesia or painkillers.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Don't care who says what in my being is one of the best doctors on their. Facts are speaking for themselves professionalism and knowledge that he has saved a lot of lives! People that left negative feedbacks Have no idea what they are talking about. I have been with this doctor for 15 15 years I will say he is the best.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

I was admitted to Westlake Hospital by another doctor to induced my labor due to uncontrolled epilsey. Dr. Taylor was the on call doctor who saw me. Dr.Taylor did not contact my doctor to tell him I arrived. He has a horrible bedside manner and told me he was going to cancel my induction because I was only 37 weeks and he felt that uncontrolled epilsey is NOT a medical reason to induced. Dr. Taylor involved a another hospital in my case. My induction was canceled was canceled and I was sent home were I continued to have seizure. Do not go to this doctor he will put your life in jeopardy. I have made a complaint against him to the medical board.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

Dr. Taylor has been my gynecologist for 16 years. I remember thinking way back then that he was too thorough and too high tech. Well, both of those attributes saved my life nine years ago when he found early endometrial cancer. He is easy to talk to and always takes the time I need to have my questions answered. He never rushes me out of there. I am grateful that he keeps up with the latest that medicine has to offer.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

I don't understand the negtive reviews about Dr. Taylor. I think the doctor is wonderful. Dr. Taylor performed my hysterectomy November of 2009 and he was the absolute best. Not only was I feeling better after a week, but I returned to work after three weeks, after a vaginal hysterectomy for fibroids they were the size of a small turkey. He is caring and a joy to deal with. I look forward to my annual appointment with Dr. Taylor. If you are lookig for an honest and caring gynecologist, this is your man.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Dr. Lyndon D. Taylor's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1978)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal