Ratings for Elizabeth A. Intermill

Elizabeth Intermill is fantastic. I have seen her at Vienna Family Medicine for the past 4 years. I specifically request her. She has seen me for a range of issues - sickness (cold/flu), knee problems from soccer, wellness exam, and pap smear. Each time she has asked very detailed questions, listened very well, and given good advice. Highly recommend Elizabeth Intermill.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Beth Intermill is a nurse practitioner and I have been seeing her for about six years. I love her! She takes her time, listens, is compassionate and thorough, and has helped me through a number of health problems. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2009

I love Beth Intermill. I have been going to her for about 5 years now and will not see anyone else! I would definately reccomend her to anyone looking for a family doctor. She is the best!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

Wonderful, helpful & caring. She has a fantastic bedside manner and is quite knowledgeable. I have brought her laundry lists of health concerns and she took her time to go through each and every problem of mine.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

Very friendly and thourough, asked lots of good questions

flag | Submitted May 23, 2008

This woman is an NP but sees patients as would an MD. Attentive on first visit, distracted on second visit. Did not make a diagnosis or recommend a treatment plan. Seemed to need to consult the physicians on staff rather than thinking for herself. Nice, but not helpful.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2007