Ratings for Dr. Lisa M. Sullivan

I have been a patient of Dr Sullivan since she first started her practice. She has literally saved my life...when everyone gave up on me, she did not! After spending years frustrated with physicians and mislead diagnosis. Rose is wonderful and super patient.....I had my share of bad days and they are always willing to help me at the last minute. Thank you Dr Sullivan

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr Sullivan and her staff are one of the best experiences I have had at a doctors office. What makes Dr Sullivan stand out from the rest is the amount of time she spends with you to really listen and understand your issues. I had been sick for over 3 years,gone to 3 different doctors and all I ever got were more prescriptions. After my first visit with her I finally felt like someone was taking the time to listen and determine what was wrong instead of just writing a perscription for drugs. She put a entire program together for me. I have been with her for 2 years now and have not been sick once since she began treating me. I have sent some of my friends to her for help with their allergies and they feel the same as I do. They are healthier than they have been in a long time.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

AMAZING experience at her office every time. Not just a "here's a prescription" physician- Dr. Sullivan wants to solve the problem & try to help you prevent it in the future. She got me in quickly as a new patient and spent a lot of time with me. Dr. Sullivan listened to my history, asked truly intelligent, in-depth questions, and did a very thorough workup to get to the root of the problem.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Sullivan was very thorough and informative. She also has a great bedside manner! I know my family is in good hands under her care.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

Wonderful Doctor! The best care we have recieved in a very long time! Thank You!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

Dr. Sullivan is a great listener, and nurse Stephanie is the best around. They take great care of our family.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

Dr. Sullivan has an excellent bedside manner and is down to earth with treatment and expectations. I have a 2 year old with several food allergies and a 4 year old with slight asthma that she helped treat. She is very good with children. She has called at me at home for follow up after several visits with test results or just to see how my 2 year old's skin was clearing up. My 4 year old is on a regular treatment schedule that has reduced the incidents of breathing problems. My 2 year old's eczema has improved immensely. The office is kid friendly and prompt. I would recommend her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

Dr. Lisa M. Sullivan's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Buffalo Grove, IL