Ratings for Dr. Irvin J Seeman

Went in for what I had self-diagnosed to be IBS-D. He went through a very basic routine of checking (pushed on gut, etc) and then agreeed with me. That was it. No help or advice on a next step for managing the disease's symptoms.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

He did not properly treat my condition, was over all a jerk, and his staff is rude.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Complete lack of response from staff despite nearly 12 phone calls. Unwilling to pass on question to doctor regarding follow up. Intent on making me come to office despite fact I was recovering from multiple surgeries.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

Dr. Seeman diagnosed a disease I'd had for years that no other dr found. He spent a lot of time explaing the disease to me and referred me to one of the world's leading drs in that field after personally calling him for me. This referral resulted in getting me on the proper medication and slowing the progression of my disease. He showed smpathy and concern for me which helped me accept the diagnosis better. His staff is delightful. His assistant returns my phone calls the same day I call and always seems pleased to see me when I come in. Dr. Seeman was also able to have me properly sedated for a procedure that had been quite painful with another dr. I highly recommend this dr to anyone with gastrointestinal problems.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

The doctor has a gruff bedside manner and seemed disinterested. Went through the motions of an exam but more concerned about going on vacation. Staff did not seem attentive.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2007

Dr. Irvin J Seeman's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1975)