Ratings for Dr. Randy B. Feldman

I am a cancer survivor who had severe complications after several other doctors let me down. I was referred to Dr feldman to care for the complications that occurred. I found him to be Intelligent, knowledgable, patient, and caring. He is one of the few doctors left in whom I have still have complete confidence. I have no reservations in recommending him

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Excellent, excellent, excellent is all I can say for Dr. Feldman. He's one of the most caring, intelligent doctors around in his field considering he recently open practice [and is with two of the most respected ID doctors in the field- Polsoski & Rapp MD's]. When I had surgery @ Cedars-Sinai he came into see me more often than my surgeon did and that alone is saying something right there. He's easy to talk too, and doesn't rush. We work together as a team.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2005

Dr. Randy B. Feldman's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am a cancer survivor who had severe complications after several other doctors let me down. I was referred to Dr feldman to care for the complications that oc..."

September 20, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=12062'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

March 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=12062'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Randy" to "Randy B."

April 8, 2012