Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Price

His bedside manner is terrible. Dr.Price stared at the computer screen and rarely made eye contact with me throughout the visit. I didn't get answers to a lot of my questions. With that said, I do know that sometimes headaches/migraines are mysterious and have no clear cause. He did rule out all diagnoses that are fatal/surgical in nature, which was comforting.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

He was awful. Let's start there...just awful. And he came recommended by a previous doctor of mine too, which astounds me. My reason for going was migraines, but I had severe vertigo after working out really hard a few weeks prior to my visit and was concerned about that. I brought in my MRIs for him to look at. He barely spoke during the entire visit. He analyzed my MRIs silently, had rare eye contact with me and had the nerve to tell me in his blase manner to try working out that hard again and see if the vertigo happens again...? seriously?? That was his only recommendation basically. When I spoke he blew his nose, picked stuff up off the floor and looked at his computer the entire time. He had no solution, opinion or anything to help me with my issues. Waste of my time....definitely not recommending this jerk to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Dr. Steven J. Price's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1986)

The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America