You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mary L. Zupanc

Dr. Zupanc cured my child. She is a miracle worker. So lucky to have found her!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr. Zupanc was the only doctor who could stop my child's seizures. My child has a quality of life that was never going to exist because Dr. Zupanc cared enough to give her best. Her experience and knowledge is unparalleled in the field of epilepsy.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Submitted May 1, 2015

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

She is the WORLD'S GREATEST epileptologist!! She helped my child when no one (including the big shots at Johns Hopkins) could, and she refused to give up while everyone else (including the big shots at Johns Hopkins) would. ***IMPORTANT: She has moved to Children's Hospital of Orange County (<http://www.choc.org/chocdocs/profile.cfm?pid=1643>) ** & is doing wonderful things there. Her colleague from Milwaukee, DR. CHARLES MARCUCCILLI is also fantastic! We are following up with both of them!! Our Katie has been completely seizure-free after battling a rare, intractable epilepsy for 2.5 years. Thank you, Jesus, and the angels He sent in Dr. Zupanc and Dr. Marcuccilli!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Dr. Mary L. Zupanc's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1979)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Dr. Zupanc cured my child. She is a miracle worker. So lucky to have found her!"

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zupanc is the most experienced and compassionate neurologist one could ever hope to find. Best neurology ever! "

July 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zupanc was the only doctor who could stop my child's seizures. My child has a quality of life that was never going to exist because Dr. Zupanc cared enough..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Will call child services on you if you ask for a second opinion. AVOID THIS DOCTOR"

May 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Zupanc has a God complex. She gets angry and belittling if you question her opinions and downright angry and threatening if you say you want a second opinion..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I can't stress enough how awful this doctor is. I would be happy to share my experience: beinhammer@gmail.com"

April 30, 2015