Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth C. Vevera

I went in for a yearly physical that my insurance 100% covers. this provider was in my network. I received 2 charges for 2 office visits when I saw the doctor once. I was charged for a procedure that was not performed and they used a lab that was not in my network so I had to pay out of network charges. The bill was difficult to understand and you have to call and leave a message for billing to get a call back within 2 business days. They said they would reverse the charges for the procedure that was not performed after it was reviewed. They said I received 2 office visit charges because I was new and talked to the doctor about being stressed. they would not remove it. Insurance refused to pay the extra office visit charge and the out-of-network lab charges. I have had physicals at 2 other doctors offices in the past 10 years and my insurance has always covered at 100%. save yourself the hassle.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Dr Vevera is very personable and attentive. She listens when I talk to her and takes the time to answer any questions I may have. She is concerned about me as a patient and as a person. She is knowledgeable, experienced, and professional. Her staff is friendly and courteous. No long waits here!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

I am very pleased with Dr Vevera - I did not get the feel she was rusing off to see the next patient and gave me the ample time to explain my symptoms. She also took the right course of action in treating my medical problem.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

Doc needs to upgrade her skills ~ she prescribes meds instead of looking for the root cause!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

Dr very good & caring. If she dosen't have the answer, she won't lie, she'll forward you to a specialist. Her 2 recommendations have also been tops. As for staff, you need to followup on them. Espesially for prescriptions to be called in.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

Brought daughter to get checked out for a skin problem near her eye, and the doc was clueless!! Moreover, the front desk is run by some EXTREMELY RUDE WOMEN!! Will not return!!!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2010

nice doctor; always took her time & expressed genuine concern over my issues. Don't judge her based on the staff...she's worth seeing.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Takes enough time to ascertain my condition. Asked questions and listened to my responses. Actually read my chart!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2008

Takes her time with patients; kind, warm and knowledgable. She listens and never rushes you. I feel that I can trust her recommendations completely and that she will respond honestly and with due diligence and care.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2007

Dr. Elizabeth C. Vevera's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1993)

Commercial Insurance Company