Dr. Larry P. Weinstein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Larry P. Weinstein

Dr. Weinstein and his staff are amazing!They are such kind individuals. I enjoy visiting their office each and every time.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr. Weinstein and Linda are the most professional, knowledgeable medical professional I’ve ever met. Would highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr Weinstein and his nurse, Linda, are absolutely amazing. They are both compassionate, professional and extremely knowledgeable and experienced. I have been receiving Botox treatments for over 5 Years and had breast augmentation 3 years ago. Very happy and pleased.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Down to earth Very accommodating Very knowledgeable. Very happy with my facelift, Botox and fillers.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

The friendly, professional staff, as well as, the compassionate interest of Dr. Weinstein makes this Practice a comforting experience

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I've battled edema in my hips, abdomen and pubic mound for decades. I thought I was just getting fatter over the years but my mobility was becoming affected and my GP diagnosed the problem. He recommended Dr. Weinstein. Dr. Weinstein removed the edema, along with the excess skin it had created, and now I have a normal shape for the first time in over 25 years. Three weeks later I still have a lot of swelling but I'm at least 3-4 sizes smaller and can't wait for the rest of my life! Dr. Weinstein and his staff have been nothing but kind and helpful to me before and after my surgery. I'm still going back for frequent follow-ups and can't enough good things about everyone there. I recommend Dr. Weinstein and his staff highly enough.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

There aren't enough kind and positive words I could share with you about Dr. Weinstein and his staff. The moment you walk into his office, comfort and caring greets you. I chose Dr. Weinstein for my breast augmentation and I am elated I did. The Dr. and staff left no question unanswered , putting me at complete ease and eager for my procedure. I want to express how thankful I am for making me feel so comfortable and mostly, complete.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Weinstein is a great Doctor. He has compassion and exceptional expertise in facial rejuvenation. I had a facelift and a rhinoplasty and my results are natural and beautiful. I look 15 years younger than my age.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Terrific ! I had additional health issues and Dr Weinstein and the girls in the office couldn't have been more attentive, patient, and completely respectful to those extra issues....love my face lift, Dr W. Did a great job, i couldnt be happierand the follow ups are always a pleasure...everyone is conscientious, supportive, respectful and friendly...I would highly recommend ....

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

My girlfriend recently went to Doctor Weinstein for a breast augmentation and had a great experience! She was extremely nervous about the procedure, but the nurses and Doctor Weinstein walked her through the process with grace. They were very descriptive in the pre op, made her procedure very smooth and followed up several times to check on her after the procedure! It’s great to see her so happy with the experience, they did a remarkable job and I’d highly recommend Doctor Weinstein.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. Larry P. Weinstein's Credentials

• English
  • Spanish

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1979)