Dr. Larry P. Weinstein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Larry P. Weinstein

Down to earth Very accommodating Very knowledgeable. Very happy with my facelift, Botox and fillers.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

The friendly, professional staff, as well as, the compassionate interest of Dr. Weinstein makes this Practice a comforting experience

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I've battled edema in my hips, abdomen and pubic mound for decades. I thought I was just getting fatter over the years but my mobility was becoming affected and my GP diagnosed the problem. He recommended Dr. Weinstein. Dr. Weinstein removed the edema, along with the excess skin it had created, and now I have a normal shape for the first time in over 25 years. Three weeks later I still have a lot of swelling but I'm at least 3-4 sizes smaller and can't wait for the rest of my life! Dr. Weinstein and his staff have been nothing but kind and helpful to me before and after my surgery. I'm still going back for frequent follow-ups and can't enough good things about everyone there. I recommend Dr. Weinstein and his staff highly enough.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

There aren't enough kind and positive words I could share with you about Dr. Weinstein and his staff. The moment you walk into his office, comfort and caring greets you. I chose Dr. Weinstein for my breast augmentation and I am elated I did. The Dr. and staff left no question unanswered , putting me at complete ease and eager for my procedure. I want to express how thankful I am for making me feel so comfortable and mostly, complete.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Weinstein is a great Doctor. He has compassion and exceptional expertise in facial rejuvenation. I had a facelift and a rhinoplasty and my results are natural and beautiful. I look 15 years younger than my age.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Terrific ! I had additional health issues and Dr Weinstein and the girls in the office couldn't have been more attentive, patient, and completely respectful to those extra issues....love my face lift, Dr W. Did a great job, i couldnt be happierand the follow ups are always a pleasure...everyone is conscientious, supportive, respectful and friendly...I would highly recommend ....

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

My girlfriend recently went to Doctor Weinstein for a breast augmentation and had a great experience! She was extremely nervous about the procedure, but the nurses and Doctor Weinstein walked her through the process with grace. They were very descriptive in the pre op, made her procedure very smooth and followed up several times to check on her after the procedure! It’s great to see her so happy with the experience, they did a remarkable job and I’d highly recommend Doctor Weinstein.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

He listened to everything I said I wanted for my breast augmentation. They are literally perfect. Perky, but not to noticeable that I got something done (like I asked) they look so natural. Scars are barely noticeable. His staff is awesome and kind-very welcoming. Theres only one staff member not so pleasant but you learn to ignore her. Other than that amazing job. I would def recommend.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Dr. Weinstein treated our son with emergency care following a laceration incurred from a baseball accident below his left eye. The results are amazing - the care was spectacular and the follow up prompt, professional and just outstanding. The office staff were friendly and extremely helpful. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Weinstein - I am glad he was there to help our son.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

I have always been self conscious about my body. I worked out constantly watched my diet but could never get the figure I wanted. After having two c-sections it was looking grim that I'd get my abs back. Last year I had lost my husband suddenly and was left feeling worse than ever, not just physically but emotionally as well. My self confidence was at an all time low. I finally decided I needed to do something for myself. I went to Dr.Weinstein for a consultation for a tummy tuck, I walked out feeling I had hope of getting not just my abs back but my self confidence as well. Dr.Weinstein gave me the tummy of my dreams. I was nervous before my surgery but he put me at ease & was there when I woke up to reassure me all was well. Best decision I ever made!! The staff is gentle, caring, thoughtful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Dr. Larry P. Weinstein's Credentials

• English
  • Spanish

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1979)

The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America