Ratings for Dr. Larry P. Weinstein

Terrific ! I had additional health issues and Dr Weinstein and the girls in the office couldn't have been more attentive, patient, and completely respectful to those extra issues....love my face lift, Dr W. Did a great job, i couldnt be happierand the follow ups are always a pleasure...everyone is conscientious, supportive, respectful and friendly...I would highly recommend ....

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

My girlfriend recently went to Doctor Weinstein for a breast augmentation and had a great experience! She was extremely nervous about the procedure, but the nurses and Doctor Weinstein walked her through the process with grace. They were very descriptive in the pre op, made her procedure very smooth and followed up several times to check on her after the procedure! It’s great to see her so happy with the experience, they did a remarkable job and I’d highly recommend Doctor Weinstein.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

He listened to everything I said I wanted for my breast augmentation. They are literally perfect. Perky, but not to noticeable that I got something done (like I asked) they look so natural. Scars are barely noticeable. His staff is awesome and kind-very welcoming. Theres only one staff member not so pleasant but you learn to ignore her. Other than that amazing job. I would def recommend.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Dr. Weinstein treated our son with emergency care following a laceration incurred from a baseball accident below his left eye. The results are amazing - the care was spectacular and the follow up prompt, professional and just outstanding. The office staff were friendly and extremely helpful. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Weinstein - I am glad he was there to help our son.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

I have always been self conscious about my body. I worked out constantly watched my diet but could never get the figure I wanted. After having two c-sections it was looking grim that I'd get my abs back. Last year I had lost my husband suddenly and was left feeling worse than ever, not just physically but emotionally as well. My self confidence was at an all time low. I finally decided I needed to do something for myself. I went to Dr.Weinstein for a consultation for a tummy tuck, I walked out feeling I had hope of getting not just my abs back but my self confidence as well. Dr.Weinstein gave me the tummy of my dreams. I was nervous before my surgery but he put me at ease & was there when I woke up to reassure me all was well. Best decision I ever made!! The staff is gentle, caring, thoughtful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

I am a very happy patient. Dr. Weinstein performed a facelift on me. I am in my mid sixties and people think I am in my mid forties. Since I look young, I feel young. I absolutely recommend him and this rejuvenation procedure.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr. Weinstein performed breast augmentation on me. I had a fantastic result. Staff was always responsive with the many questions I asked. Wonderful doctor and office staff. I would recommend to anyone looking for breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. Weinstein is a wonderful physician. He removed a cyst from my ear, it was quick, harmless, and healed beautifully. I also recently found out that besides running a superb practice he is a renowned humanitarian who spends weeks every year in India doing free reconstructive surgeries for the poor.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

I have had a many facial rejuvenation procedures including Botox, juvederm, and laser. I always have gotten a great result. The staff is friendly and caring. Dr. Weinstein has a great bedside manner. He is funny and truly cares. I would recommend him without reservation. Put 5 stars for every category under cosmetic and plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Nightmare. Staff had no experience or knowledge. Short & rude. My injectables are awful. After having a bad experience with him and his staff, calling and trying to get this situation rectified, I was treated horribly and basically blown off. Don't waste your time or money.

Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Larry P. Weinstein

Dr. Larry P. Weinstein's response
Unfortunately, we do not know this patient. He/she has never told us about this complication. We encourage him/her to contact us so we can take a look to try to help this patient. We strive for excellent service and medical care and quick return phone calls. We always invite the patient to come to our office right away. If this is a real patient, please call our office so we can take proper care of you.

Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Larry P. Weinstein's Credentials

• English
  • Spanish

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1979)