Ratings for Dr. Larry P. Weinstein

I am a very happy patient. Dr. Weinstein performed a facelift on me. I am in my mid sixties and people think I am in my mid forties. Since I look young, I feel young. I absolutely recommend him and this rejuvenation procedure.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr. Weinstein performed breast augmentation on me. I had a fantastic result. Staff was always responsive with the many questions I asked. Wonderful doctor and office staff. I would recommend to anyone looking for breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. Weinstein is a wonderful physician. He removed a cyst from my ear, it was quick, harmless, and healed beautifully. I also recently found out that besides running a superb practice he is a renowned humanitarian who spends weeks every year in India doing free reconstructive surgeries for the poor.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

I have had a many facial rejuvenation procedures including Botox, juvederm, and laser. I always have gotten a great result. The staff is friendly and caring. Dr. Weinstein has a great bedside manner. He is funny and truly cares. I would recommend him without reservation. Put 5 stars for every category under cosmetic and plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Nightmare. Staff had no experience or knowledge. Short & rude. My injectables are awful. After having a bad experience with him and his staff, calling and trying to get this situation rectified, I was treated horribly and basically blown off. Don't waste your time or money.

Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Larry P. Weinstein's response
Unfortunately, we do not know this patient. He/she has never told us about this complication. We encourage him/her to contact us so we can take a look to try to help this patient. We strive for excellent service and medical care and quick return phone calls. We always invite the patient to come to our office right away. If this is a real patient, please call our office so we can take proper care of you.

Submitted February 25, 2015

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr. Weinstein performed a "Tummy Tuck" on me several months ago. I could not be more pleased with the results! I had just lost 120 pounds from weight loss surgery, which left me with loose skin and excess fat. I was also suffering from a skin rash and infections I can't thank Dr. Weinstein enough! After the surgey, the excess skin and fat are gone, and no more skin rash! If I could I would give Dr. Weinstein 10 stars! Mark C.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr Weinstein ruined my eyes by improperly injecting botox. He did this to me not once, but twice! After he gave me a droopy eye the first time, I swore I'd never let him inject me again. Went I went back for some filler, he insisted I let him give me some botox again. what a mistake! My one eye is almost completely closed and has been this way for a month! I look like a freak and am so embarrassed. I can't drive at night and have trouble seeing. Be warned... Would never recommend you go to him for botox.

Submitted January 31, 2015

Dr. Larry P. Weinstein's response
We are very sorry that this patient had a documented temporary side effect of Botox. We care very much about all of our patients. Dr. Weinstein and his staff take each persons comments and feedback very seriously. Please call follow up. We encourage

Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Weinstein is extremely knowledgeable and articulate in describing the pros and cons of any cosmetic surgery. He takes lots of pictures before and shows you on his computer imaging what you can look like after. Patients only think about the doctor before the surgery. After the sugery is even more important. His post op attention is amazing. I would and have recommended him to many friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Larry P. Weinstein's Credentials

• Spanish
  • English

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1979)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a very happy patient. Dr. Weinstein performed a facelift on me. I am in my mid sixties and people think I am in my mid forties. Since I look young, I fee..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Weinstein performed breast augmentation on me. I had a fantastic result. Staff was always responsive with the many questions I asked. Wonderful doctor and o..."

March 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Weinstein is a wonderful physician. He removed a cyst from my ear, it was quick, harmless, and healed beautifully. I also recently found out that besides ..."

March 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had a many facial rejuvenation procedures including Botox, juvederm, and laser. I always have gotten a great result. The staff is friendly and caring. ..."

March 10, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Nightmare. Staff had no experience or knowledge. Short & rude. My injectables are awful. After having a bad experience with him and his staff, calling and ..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Weinstein is a really nice doctor. Did my Botox, totally pain free and it came out great. I look good and I don't look "done". Highly recommend!"

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Weinstein performed a "Tummy Tuck" on me several months ago. I could not be more pleased with the results! I had just lost 120 pounds from weight loss surg..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Weinstein ruined my eyes by improperly injecting botox. He did this to me not once, but twice! After he gave me a droopy eye the first time, I swore I'd neve..."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Weinstein is extremely knowledgeable and articulate in describing the pros and cons of any cosmetic surgery. He takes lots of pictures before and shows yo..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best Doctor as far as expertise in Cosmetic Surgery. He is friendly, great bed side and a terrific office staff."

November 24, 2014