Ratings for Dr. Tutankhamen A. Pappoe

Quick to rush in & rush out before you are done giving him all info on your problems. Preferred PA Jerwonna Glover after losing her I moved on to a clinic closer to my home...

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Pain Management will not be found here. Save your time and go somewhere else. Staff is inexperienced and doesn't know what they are doing. Paperwork is excessive and redundant. Some folks like it here but most don't return. Not accessible for wheelchair patients without difficulty. Not good experience

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Completes procedures to beat of ability. Referred to to other facility when he could no longer assist. Lost great PA- Dr Jerwonna Glober

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Treats me like a drug addict. Makes me redo procedures that didn't work before. Always rushing patients through. Over an hour wait everytime. Stay away if you can

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Stay away from here horrible service. Waited so long it was excruciatingly painful.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Long long wait time ...and he's injecting office was just terrible not very clean and staff was rushing didn't feel comfortable...

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Goofy guy works in a dirty run down pill mill. Has no respect for himself or his patients. Churns through many patients, and says he has no time to listen.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Rude doctor, made me go in weekly for medication refills. I have never been at a place who makes their patient be seen every week, who even has time for that?!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Pappoe is a very caring doctor, and actually cared about my health. He helped me with my pain, and now my back has never felt better. Thank you Dr. Pappoe!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I had an epidermal done in 2012,by Dr. Pap pope,and he paralyzed me! I lost my home,business,and all the things I loved to do,dancing,hiking,working out,etc. He knew what happened,and I never heard from him again,didn't care about what he did tho my life!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Tutankhamen A. Pappoe's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)