Ratings for Dr. Tonia M. Marralle

I understand patient concerns about Dr. Marralle's bedside manners. While she may be on the Asperger's side, I don't care how polite she is. She does her job well. There is something to be said about experience! She has seen it all folks. You want to know why she didn't answer your questions? Because she can't read your minds. You need to be direct and speak up for yourself. Be grateful, appreciative, and be kind. You'll be surprised how you get treated back.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr Marralle is The BEST OBGYN in OC She Saved My Life When Delivering my 10pound Son He Tore uterus on his way out She Got him Out pronto I was Code Blue She Saved My Life She Delivered My Daughter Then She Delivered Both My Grandchildren I have Reccommended Everyone to her They Call Me And Thank Me! My personal Attorney was having twins she was high risk due to her age I told her She must go to Marralle who is known as High risk preg Dr Anyway My Attorney left her OB and went to Marralle While delivering her twins turns out she had rare disorder where placenta wrapped itself around all organs a 9 hour surgery developed in order to save this womans life 99%of the people who have this bleed to death Marralle Saved her life There is NONE Better She may Not have Your feel good holding hand personality But I could care less about that Can she save my life and is she a Great Dr? Answer is Yes! Her office staff have been with her for years! Love Them!40 yr patient says it all!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

The staff is really Rude! especially that hag at the front desk..They never notified me of the results of my pap smear or my mammogram..So unprofessional.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Dr. Marralle is amazing....she saved my aunt's life with an emergency surgery she had to perform...she delivered both of my babies....I feel blessed she is my doctor.....This is the doctor to have on your side! She is a blessing !!!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Maralle's since I moved to California 38 years ago. In the beginning, I found that if I didn't have all my questions ready, she did her exam and left the room. However, if I called her back with one question or twenty, she would stay and answer each one. Over the years, we have built up a relationship. She is a dedicated doctor. We might never hold hands and sing songs together, but I trust her with my life, more importantly, with my daughter's life. And once, twenty eight years ago, because of an emergency situation where there was no assistant surgeon available, she was there for my husband's emergency appendectomy and helped save his life. There is none finer than this doctor and I dread the day she retires. Oh, and the only time I was kept waiting beyond my appointment was when she was busy delivering a baby. Babies are not accommodating, but Dr. Maralle is.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

WORST Doctor I have ever gone to. Her staff is so rude and act as though they are very put off. Totally unprofessional!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

I've been Dr. Marralle's patient for over 18 years. Without going into too much detail Dr. marralle saved my life by encouraging me to have a hysterectomy . It turned out the possible fibroids tumor turned out to be cancerous. She spent over 4 hours removing the tumor which was wrapped around parts of my bladder. She referred me to a great oncologist who did the followup treatment. She followed this up be surgically repairing me vagina which was damaged during me radiation treatment making sex possible again. Her personality is direct and you have to be ready with your questions. But she does care very much about her patients. And the nurses that assisted her with both surgeries said she was one of the best surgeons in her field. If you want a great doctor and don't need a touchy feely approach trust doctor marralle.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

I love Dr Marralle. She performed a cerclage at 19 weeks on me to save my now 7 year old son. She did a great delivery as well. I definitely recommend her. Very knowledgeable and honest.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

Selected Dr. Marralle out of a list of providers available through insurance... Both my husband and I were put off by the Dr. and rude staff. I just called Dr. Marralles office to ask how long it would take for my records to be transferred to my new Dr. and they said at least 2 weeks, there were 7 people ahead of me transferring. I asked if can I pick it up to expedite, and was told thats how long it takes either way... Dr. Marralle, either closes her eyes or rolls them in back of head while she talks to (lectures) you. I am 30 years old married on 2nd child, I dont need to be made felt that I am being scolded for being pregnant 'in this day and age', or lectured on how to be a parent. She also told me she didnt want to see me gaining so much weight... At 20 weeks Ive gained 10 lbs... Thats really normal, & I dont even look pregnant yet. Just a few of many reasons... If you are researching a Dr. listen to reviews, and go to a DR. referred by happy patient which is what I ended up doing.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Where do I start..She is extremely curt, has almost no soft skills. She might have knowledge but doesn't really impart any of the information. I was trying to give her my background and she almost refused to listen to it. She would order tests for me and not tell me what are they for. She was always in a hurry to leave (after spending 2 minutes max) several time left the room while I was still talking, even though she has no other patients waiting. She scheduled a C-section without even telling me or consulting with me to see if I was ok with it. She arrived 30mins late for the surgery, disappeared without even asking if I was OK after the surgery. The only Pros with her is that she did a good job with the surgery. i would not recommend her, though she was recommended by someone. Find someone else specially if this is your first child. If you need information she is not the one to give it.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Dr. Tonia M. Marralle's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717 (Grad. 1967)

Sask Health