Ratings for Dr. Craig A. Stevens

Great first visit. Doctor Stevens spent a lot of time with me during what turned out to become the most complete physical I have ever had! I was very pleased.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Excellent diagnostician, down to earth, friendly; seems to understand

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Excellent healthcare. Great, personable physician! I was accurately diagnosed and treated - very pleased with the care I received.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I've been going to this practice for 2 years but only saw Dr. Stevens on my first visit. I chose this practice because of the great reviews. Dr. Stevens seemed caring. The nurse practioner is very nice and seems knowledgeable. The office staff and medical assistants are not very pleasant. During my last sick visit I was made to feel like I was bothering them. I was given pain meds but I ended back in the office the same week because my issue was getting worse. There was no blood work done although I had not eaten and I was given no instructions. Then I got a call after hours saying to go to ER. I should have done that initially. Looking for a new practice.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

I was diagnosed by the Ohio Skin cancer clinic 3 years ago. The spot on my hand was diagnosed as pseriosis. During my physical with Dr. Stevens he ask about the spot and I told him what it had been diagnosed as. He was not convinced so he took a biopsy. 4 days later I got a call scheduling me with a skin surgeon to have the spot removed as it was squamous cell carcinoma. I have been a patient of Dr. Steven for 7 years and I have NERVER had one so through and caring. I fly to Carey to see him since I moved to Ohio and could not find a good doctor. He and his staff are the best.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

we no longer go to Dr. stevens due to his letter we received a couple of years ago that stated in order to see him exclusively we had to pay an astranomical membership fee in order to see him exclusively. we rarley ever saw him anyway it was usually a nurse practioner or pa. but the couple of visit i did see him myself and my husband found him to be a bit crude. and one paticular visit vulgar and very unprofessional. I would never recommend anyone use his practice. the staff were rude and unapproachable.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

Dr. Stevens talks directly to the patient rather than the caregiver, which my elderly mother (his patient) appreciates. He listens to her, treats her with respect and kindness and is always available. His patience, support and care have been invaluable to the entire family during this difficult time in my mother's life.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

After 10 years they terminated me without warning! When asked why the staff was very rude and non helpful. They later told me that I owed a balance and the bill was mailed to my house. I said I never got a bill they replied by saying yes we know it was returned as non deliverable. I asked if I could pay the balance and get reinstated she said no and once your terminated we don't reinstate. Then she hung up the phone.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

I literally picked Dr. Stevens from a positive Yahoo rating and I couldn't have done a better job if I had done a ton of research. He really pays attention to his patients, and found a 90% blockage in my mother's carotid artery that no other doctor had found -- a find that definitely saved her life. A+ doctor!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. Craig A. Stevens's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

GHI