Ratings for Dr. Brian O'Brien

Dr. O'Brien has really helped me. He has been a very strong advocate for me with my employer. He is very knowledgable and kind.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

20 minutes sessions, 25 minutes if you are in crisis. Several pharmacists warned me his dosages he gives were too high. Aggressive words & body language during sessions. No problem solving.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I saw Dr. O'Brien for about 2-3 years. He is quite knowledgeable about the different meds but would not address a significant side effect which was not listed on the known side effects. Would not fully understand my concerns and feedback of my state and tried to hospitalize me which was just not the right thing to do because the emerg pych doctors did not view same opinion as Dr. O'Brien. I left Dr. O'Brien we were rarely on the same page. Seemed to getting his feedback from some else other than myself or family.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Great experience with him. He truly wants to help and did in my case

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Very knowledgable, and empathic. I feel much more hopeful.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

I have been a patient with Dr O'Brien for 18 years. I am a very private person , so it's hard for me to dicuss personal events in my life.But I have found, right from my first appointment with the Dr., he made me feel comfortable. He listened to me. I think Dr. O'Brien is knowledgable, respectful and kind. He has helped with many things in my life, whether, it was filling out a mediacal note or just listening to me. I would definitely recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Staff: The rating for Staff is not accurare. No staff is required as he books his own appointments and answers and returns his own calls.; Punctuality: Almost always on time; Helpful: Always very helpful, refers me to various web sites and publications that I can read, I almost always feel much better after leavig due to his attentiveness and good listening skills, compationate nature, and very calm comportment. I know he always wants the best for me and my physical wellbeing and mental health. He has always filled out my many forms and applications. Knowlegde: As mentioned above he is aware of information that is very helpful and and pertinent to my conditions. I feel he keeps up with the latest information available and his credentials speek for themselves. The most telling of this is the progress I have experienced while in his care. I have been Dr. O,Brien's patient for the last 23 years. I like to refer laughingly to my self as one of his "star pupils".

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

excellent doctor , i have been seeing dr o'brien for about 18 years and he has always been very helpful and understanding!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr O'Brien is an excellent doctor. I've been seeing him for over 8 yrs, he's very understanding and supportive. I have the up most respect for him has a doctor and person he truly care for his patients. Thank you for all the help.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr. O'brien is a nice person, but under his care for 4 years my brother has not gotten better- if anything he has gotte worse. He is not very good at replying to phone calls, though my brother had given consent. We think it is best if he makes a referral to a new psychiatrist as clearly he is not able to progress with him. He has not done so and another year has passed.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013