You may also like

Rate Dr. Cindy Maddeaux

Dr. Cindy Maddeaux's Ratings

Dr. Maddeaux is an experienced psychologist in CBT and positive psychology. She is warm, compassionate and principled and truly enjoys her work, which translates into exceptional results.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2822514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

You will not find a better quality psychologist in the Ottawa area than Dr. Maddeaux. She is professional, compassionate and a marvel in the area of the mental health.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2685707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Dr Maddeaux is an amazing doctor. She will go above and beyond to assist clients. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field. She truly cares about her clients. I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2559345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Quite simply excellent. Dr. Maddeaux is very warm, practical and helpful. I've only been seeing Dr. Maddeaux for a short time and already know she's the one I wan't to stick with. Finally someone who get's it and doesn't offer impractical advice!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2537143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Dr. Maddeaux has helped our family in so many ways. She was able to help all of us see our family problems in different ways, and identify issues that we didn't realize were impacting us. We've found a way to be a family again because of her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Empathic, understanding and compassionate. I've been to several therapists over the years and I am so grateful to have found Dr. Maddeaux.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

I cannot say enough about Dr Maddeaux's compassionate, empathetic, competent counselling skills. When my 28 year marriage ended suddenly due to my partner's infidelity, she helped me through my darkest days. I'm so lucky to have been referred to her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2013

I have had an array of experiences with many types of therapists and none compare to Dr. Cindy. She is wonderful because she listens AND asks the right questions AND actually gives advice. Her advice makes complete sense and is very doable and has made a tremendous difference in my life and my husband's life. She helped us deal with infidelity and where this type of behaviour originated in our relationship. She is highly recommended for couple and individual counselling especially if you have some deep rooted childhood issues which can lead to adult isssues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Terrific experience. Very helpful. Great resource to have in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Amazingly knowledgeable and helpful...a wonderful resource for improving your life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014018].votes_count ]]