Ratings for Dr. Jean Robison

I've been her patient for over twenty-five years; she's incredibly compassionate, listens to my concerns -and even made a house call. I couldn't ask for a better doctor. And she never seems to age. Wonderful!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I am a family physician who did my residency training at the clinic where Dr. Robison works. She was my preceptor for 2 years, almost 20 years ago. She showed me the human side to being a doctor. She was a great listener and genuinely cared for each of her patients. I nominated her for an award with the College of Family Physicians as the best mentor for medical students. One of her patients who was very ill with a chronic disease described her to me as "the calm in the eye of the storm". I always aspire to try to be like her in how I deal with my patients, even 20 years after she was my teacher. I respect her so much and wish her all the best. Dr. S.I.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Robison for over 25 years. I moved one hour north of Toronto but I still make the trek to see her. Her kindness, passion for her work and her quirky sense of humour make her the best doctor I have ever seen..She really is the best!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

She is passionate about her practice. I am blessed to have her as my doctor. I feel safe in her care.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

She's been our family doctor for more than 25 years and she doesn't age - very charming, full of wits, knowledge, patient care and compassion. Doctors should be trained this way. She should be voted No. 1 doctor in Toronto. My friends are so envious of me because I brag about her all the time.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Best of the best. She is truly a gift and she IS gifted. I was so fortunate to find her. And she's close by, which is wonderfully convenient. Just a few minutes walk up the street.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

The best doctor I've ever had by a long shot. I've been seeing her for over 20 years, and now my two daughters have taken her on as their doctor. She's is excellent through all sorts of serious/less serious problems - the ideal medical consultant. Stellar bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

The best doctor in Toronto, absolutely could not get a better doctor anywhere.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr. Robison is an amazing doctor. I have been a patient of hers for over 20 years and she delivered my children. I live just outside the GTA but my family and I still drive downtown to see her. She is smart, personable, knowledgable, kind, the list goes on ...

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

I live in Vancouver, i wish I could have taken her with me. Best Doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2010