Ratings for Dr. G. Lobay

Dr. Lobay was my surgeon following my fire....I was burned in 1983 to 80% of my body...he did all my reconstructive surgery and I think he did an amazing job!! I love the way I look and he and his staff were a big part of my journey,,,thank you for all you did for me.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

He's a top notch doctor. Absolutely love him and his work. #1 in my opinion.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr. Lobay took a nasty growth the size of a pea off my forefinger that several other Dr's said was just arthritis. I thank him for that. More than that, he did my breast reduction in 2013 and did an amazing job at that. Staff was wonderful and he was super great with me. My scaring is minimal and I could not be happier with the results.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I had Dr.Lobay perform a tummy tuck for me over 2 years ago it looked horrible after n still looks horrible he butchered my stomache and I'm finding it still hurts when I touch or push my stomache he was highly recommended but had no before n after pictures I rate him 0/10 do not go to him he also wasn't very friendly at all I called the office to see if the sutures were permanent and they said No but I'm really scared I would like to just have another baby and get it fixed I woulda rather saved the 12,000 and not done it at all!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

I had Dr, Lobay remove a growth from my lower lip and sent it for a biopsy, I stressed to him the concern for the results as cancer runs in my family.. I fought continuously to get the results and was told I worried to much and no news is good news. Turned out it was cancer but not from Dr. Lobay telling me but from another Doctor I saw 3 months later when he did a biopsy on a lump I found in my neck, By then my cancer had spread. After undergoing surgery from another doctor removing 87 Lymph nodes 2 weeks in hospital 30 cancer treatments and permanent nerve damage to my right side leaving me unable to work, He shortened my life . I'm disgusted with this doctor, or lack of.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Absolutely incredible Doctor for dupuytren's disease treatment and surgeries. Recently after a cat-scan and MRI for wrist and elbow he diagnosed a diabetes complication for which I will always be grateful. Thank you so much for going the extra mile. Elaine

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Cannot say enough about Dr. Lobay - I had 2 Carpel Tunnel surgeries done in which were both a success. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Dr. Lobay was great. Thanks again Garth

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Lobay helped me out after hours and brought be straight into the office because I had a bleed unexpected after recovery and took care of me. Very professional. I don't remember much about the procedure, but I was a very healthy girl afterwards. Very caring gent.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr Lobay did my tummy tuck in June and did a amazing job my scar is so straight and such a fine line u can almost not even see it. It has only been 5 weeks. He also did my breast augmentation 8 years ago as well. Another amazing job !!! He's staff is wonderful! He also takes the time to listen and explains the procedure. I would recommend this amazing doctor to anyone !

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

I had breast implants done by Dr. Lobay just over 2 months ago. I could not be happier with my results! I started as a 34a and I am now a very happy 34c! My experience with Dr.Lobay was fantastic from the first consultation to leaving the surgical clinic after my operation. This was my first surgery and at the age of only 24 I was very nervous, but his staff the morning of my surgery made me feel so comfortable. Dr. Lobay was ready and waiting for me when I arrived and from the time I walked in the front doors to laying on the operating table was so fast (not is a rushed kind of way) that I didn't even have time to be nervous. When I woke up the nurses were right there and did what ever they could to make me as comfortable as possible. My recovery was almost pain free, i had no bruising, very little swelling, and my incisions are barley noticeable. My entire surgical experience could not have gone any better!! I highly recommend Dr. lobay to anyone who is considering breast implants.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Dr. G. Lobay's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lobay was my surgeon following my fire....I was burned in 1983 to 80% of my body...he did all my reconstructive surgery and I think he did an amazing job!! ..."

March 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's a top notch doctor. Absolutely love him and his work. #1 in my opinion. "

January 26, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lobay took a nasty growth the size of a pea off my forefinger that several other Dr's said was just arthritis. I thank him for that. More than that, he did..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had Dr.Lobay perform a tummy tuck for me over 2 years ago it looked horrible after n still looks horrible he butchered my stomache and I'm finding it still hu..."

December 28, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I had Dr, Lobay remove a growth from my lower lip and sent it for a biopsy, I stressed to him the concern for the results as cancer runs in my family.. I fought..."

October 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely incredible Doctor for dupuytren's disease treatment and surgeries. Recently after a cat-scan and MRI for wrist and elbow he diagnosed a diabetes comp..."

July 16, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T6G 0T2". Address has been updated from "None" to "11044 Whyte Avenue Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804334225".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Cannot say enough about Dr. Lobay - I had 2 Carpel Tunnel surgeries done in which were both a success. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Dr. Lobay was g..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lobay helped me out after hours and brought be straight into the office because I had a bleed unexpected after recovery and took care of me. Very profession..."

February 14, 2015