Ratings for Dr. Brian L. Predmore

Best chiropractor in okc! Staff is awesome, and no waiting times! They work with your schedule and you're in and out in no time! Beautiful and extremely clean office! Very comfortable and welcoming!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

I can not tell you how amazing this place is. The staff is so caring, kind, and not at all like any medical office I've ever been to. They aren't about the money, they're about helping patients and working with them. When insurance denied my claim for whatever reason, they didn't bill me, instead THEY fought the insurance company until they fixed the problem! You don't get that anywhere else! And Dr. Predmore is without a doubt the best chiro in oklahoma!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

My back went out while visiting from out of town. The doctor took me right in and solved my problem. His adjustment was just enough pressure to get the job done. I highly recommend this chiropractor.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

very knowledgable, excellent people skills, great staff, new office & equipment are excellent, very trustworthy

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Had a lower back problem and 4 visits later, no more back pain. Friendly staff, quick and effective treatment. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

My whole family has seen Dr. Predmore. He is fantastic. Friendly staff, my 2 daughters are dancers and he has treated them for lots of different problems. I think he is terrific.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2007

Dr. Brian L. Predmore's Credentials

• Cleveland Chiropractic College - Kansas City (Grad. 1988)