Ratings for Dr. Dennis R. Wenger

What he lacks (and he DOES lack) in bedside manner, he makes up for with knowledge and experience. He doesn't stick around in the room with the patient and family any longer than absolutely necessary. If you have questions, ask the resident BEFORE you see Dr. Wenger. You're much more likely to get them answered that way. Again, he is a fabulous surgeon, he also knows this. Like most surgeons and doctors in general, he appears to have a God-complex. Whatever. So long as my child is receiving the best care available, fine. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Great MD. He treated me for tarsal coalition and did an excellent job. The best orthopedic doctor for kids in San Diego. Very likable guy with GREAT bedside manner. His is the guy to go to, I highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

"One of the best children's MD"...just ask him! Yes he thinks he is the all knowing... pluse he does not have any bedside manner. I was his patient from the age of 8 to the age of 17, had 4 spine surgeries for scoliosis and he never once spoke directly to me. He even made comments in my medical records about how annoying my mother was for asking questions about my upcoming surgeries. You will spend 2-3 hours in the waiting room and then have about 15 mins with the doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Dennis R. Wenger's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Multiplan