Ratings for Dr. Susan E. Dick

Dr. Dick immediately impressed me with the obvious breadth of her medical knowlege when she first examined me in June of 2011. At 57 years of age, I am presently battling a host of diverse ailments, with the chief one being recurrent malignant melanoma. Dr. Dick not only enhanced my present level of cancer care by convincing me to enroll in MSKCC's Melanoma Program and Clinic: she also identified 2 additionally suspicious moles missed by my specialists; addressed some chest pains that I have also been suffering from; reduced my hypertension problem; identified a possibly serious neurological condition I may now be afflicted with; and orchestrated the immediate testing of my 3 month old inexplicably swollen right leg in an area where my last melanoma surgery took place - and this all in one time-consuming visit. Dr. Dick's staff was likewise extremely helpful. When I called the Doctor the next day for follow-up information; she returned my call promptly. I highly recommend her to all.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Dr Dick is a wonderful knowledgeable doctor. She takes time with you & will get to the bottom of your situation. She truly cares. The staff is also helpful. I would reccomend her to anyone who needs a great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

Dr. Dick is always available for you. She takes time to talk to you when you call the office or returns your call promptly. She not only refers you to specialists, if necessary, but makes sure you get an appointment right away. She is truly concerned about her patients and is an exceptional doctor.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Dr. Dick is immediately responsive, whether by phone or by appointment. She is very knowledgeable and cares very, very much about her patients. I can always count on her to find a cure for my ailments. I would recommend Dr. Dick to anyone. The staff is very caring and accomodating, also.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2009

dr dick is a very caring through doctor. She is truly amazing

flag | Submitted January 18, 2009

Dr. Dick is an amazing doctor. She's very thorough and really cares for each and every patient. The office staff are wonderful too. There is usually a wait to be seen by the doctor, but it's well worth it for the quality of care you receive.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

This is by far the brihtest doctor and nurse team in the world and I have visited at least 50 doctors in my life. If you need a diagnosis for anything, this is the doctor you must see. And they really care about you.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

I have been working in the medical field for over ten years and I can say that Dr. Dick is one of the best around. She knows her patients medical history inside and out.Truly a pleasure to interact with.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. Dick truly cares for all her patients and has given everyone in my family the best of professional care. She always calls you back or picks up the phone when you call. The wait is a little long, but is well worth it.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2008

Dr. Susan E. Dick's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)