Ratings for Dr. Francis J. Collini

Horrible experience. Was kept waiting for over 5 hours prior to the surgery and was not told he was running late. Had to get completely undressed for hand surgery. When I came back to get my things, they had all been moved to a different room and my jewelry was gone. Reappeared eventually. Billing errors - was overcharged and had to contest the charges . Would not recommend at all.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Had gone to him for breast reconstruction after being treated for breast cancer. Was very nice and helpful till complications started happening. He had told me that I would not have any of the complications that another surgeon had warned me about. I ended up end in the hospital with necrosis, infection and blood clots after seeing him and being told by him that there was nothing wrong and that it would all go away with time. While I was in the hospital was told that he should never of done the surgery with the medical conditions I was going threw. Now I am facing years of physical therapy and additional surgeries to correct what damage they can fix. I will have permanent damage and pain for the rest of my life. I would not recommend him for anyone who has breast cancer.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

After seeing Dr Collini for many years and having SEVERAL suggested surgeries to correct problems I was told I had; and hearing "this surgery" would help elevate the pain ..NEVER Worked! Also he sliced my implant and since warranty doesn't a surgical slice Susan wanted me to pay for it, i didnt now with a 150 plus a day interest rate, the filed a 11,500.00 bad debt on my credit report. So I actually had 1 to 2 surgeries a year for approximately 5 years I decided to get consults from other drs, 2 which were TOP RATED in the US, I found out that they never heard of some of the procedures Dr Collini did on me.. . I had my corrective surgery done about 4 years ago and haven't had a breast problem since, then I was having severe abdominal pain for a long time I went to a gyn.. he asked did you have adomplastity? I said yeah, he said the Dr tied your muscles too tight...say away it's all about the money

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

I would not believe any of the negative comments that are below. Every surgery has risks and complications and every patient should do their research before they go under. Doctor Collini is a fantastic doctor and I would recommend him to anyone. My mother works at Short Hills Mall (one of the most expensive malls in the US) and he was recommended to her by several of her clients. Of course, my mother was very surprised that these affluent women drove two hours away to PA instead of going to a doctor in NYC. After several recommendations, my mother finally decided to get a procedure done from him. Since she was very happy with her results, I went there to get a rhinoplasty. It has been 7 years since the procedure and I am still amazed by the results. He literally changed my life. I always get compliments about my nose and I owe it all to Doctor Collini. The facility was super clean and updated and his bedside manner was fantastic. I have friends who went to top plastic surgeons in NYC to get a rhinoplasty and they are so upset with the results and the amount of money they spent. Dr. Collini is an AMAZING doctor and is worth every penny.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Worst doctor I have ever seen. Had a plastic surgery procedure that left my nose disfigured. I woke up feeling very groggy and was given no time to have it wear off - basically pushed out the door. Was sick for 2 days from the anesthesia and didn't realize, but do now, that he has no anesthesiologist - it's just a nurse who does it. To this day - a year after the "surgery: I still have problems breathing.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Collini is the best plastic surgeon in the world! I was disfigured in a horrible car crash and he saved my life! He put all the bones back together in my face and no one can even tell I had surgery. He then did a facelift on my mother and she looks 10 years younger! She could not be happier. He gave her a new lease on life. Dr. Collini is a gentleman, a professional and a caring humanitarian. He goes to Ecuador and other places every year to volunteer his time to care for disfigured children. He has done this for many years. He answers phone calls and takes emergency patients at all hours of the day and night, regardless of ability to pay. There is no doctor more devoted to his patients than he. His skill as a surgeon is superb and irreproachable. His has trained at the best institutions in the country: Columbia University, Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins and Beverly Hills to name a few. I recommend Dr. Colline without reservation. I owe my life to him. Thank you, Dr. Collini with all my heart.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

If I had stumbled across the comments on this website before seeing Dr. Collini, I think I would have been apprehensive to make an appointment. I am very glad this wasn’t the case. I found Dr. Collini to be professional, extremely caring and a true gentleman. Prior to my surgery, Dr. Collini explained the procedure in detail and took the time to address all of my concerns and he made sure I was comfortable. Dr. Collini was just as caring after the procedure and checked on me frequently. My surgery went as planned and I did not experience any complications. I am extremely pleased with the results. I found his office staff to also be courteous and professional. My only complaint would be that even though I had an appointment, I still had to wait 20 minutes to see him. (This is probably typical for doctors. Dr. Collini was worth the wait.) I highly recommend him.

Submitted February 1, 2016

Find a different doctor to perform your rhinioplasty. Don't make the same mistake I did. I am in the process of finding a plastic surgeon I can trust to do a revision rhinoplasty. My nose was made worse by Dr. Collini. He left me with a very narrow bridge and nostrils that are not symmetrical. I wish I had never gone to him. Revision rhinoplasty is much more difficult than having your nose done the first time. Do your research and find a different doctor..

Submitted June 22, 2015

The most horrible experience of my life!!! His bedside manner sucks! He made stand in waiting room for 2 hours with a staff infection coming out of my leg! He ignored me for a week with a temp of 103! He was my wound doctor for a prior surgery...would never choose as doctor if he was the only one left on earth

Submitted June 19, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Collini. He performed eye lift surgery on me and not only can I see better but my eyes are my best feature again. He explained the process to me and the staff was very professional and supportive. I was so pleased that I returned for my first botox injections. I have recommended to friends. I love my eyes again!! Thank you Dr. Collini

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr. Francis J. Collini's Credentials

• Mayo Medical School (Grad. 1987)