Ratings for Dr. Joseph D. McClaran

Staff is incompetent; takes for ever to get a call back and tests scheduled; it will take days to get in if you are sick.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

My first impression was what a young doctor, can he have the knowledge I would like in a more experienced doctor. Then came the examination and diagnosis of my health issues. Then came his recommendations. Then came my own research of his advice. What an impression he has made on me. He has the knowledge of a doctor with many more years of experience. What a great find!!! How could I have found such a great doctor and with Medicare insurance? And even a brilliant young mind.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

Dr.McClaran is a very knowledgeable and friendly doctor. And he will make sure that you are healthy. And if there is something wrong he will send you to the different labs and doctor's to find out what is wrong. I really am glad that I have found this doctor. His staff is also very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2007

Dr. Joseph D. McClaran's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Secure Horizons