Ratings for Dr. Rory Gatenby

As you walk in the front end staff makes you feel welcomed and comfortable. They are very helpful with any questions I had, The level of professionalism displayed by Dr. Gatenby was outstanding. All of my questions and concerns with my procedure were answered in language that I could understand. He is the only Podiatrist that I will see. I recommend him and his awesome staff to anyone the has problems with their feet. My only issue is when he retires, who do I see.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I have never been to a Podiatrist and had no idea what to expect, spoke with Stephanie she reassured me that Dr, Gatenby would treat me with great care, I learned a great deal in my time at the clinic and was treated with great respect, no questions went unanswered, nor was I rushed out the door, Dr. Gatenby thank you for the one on one personalized service, your staff is amazing I will be looking forward to getting my new orthotics and putting them to use, in this day and age it is sure nice to be treated like a person and not just a number, good doctors are hard to come by. I will recommend this clinic to my friends and co-workers.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Gatenby for ten plus years and I have had excellent care and reason I keep coming back for his expertise. I might that that add his entire staff treat me excellent. Stephanie is the best.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Gatenby for 20 plus years and is the epitome of excellence and caring. The staff are wonderful especially Stephanie. I rate this office the best in Calgary bar none.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Gatenby and his staff helped me immensely with my foot pain from being an active athlete as well as fixing multiple ingrown toenails. I wear my custom orthotics in multiple pairs of shoes and my toenails are a non-issue now. They were extremely knowledgeable and it comforted me to know I had one of the most experienced podiatrists around working with me. It's a no brainer to go back if I encounter another problem.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I saw Dr. Gatenby about 20 years ago. I had a problem with plantar fasciitis secondary to excessive running. He prescribed & made an orthotic insert that I wore for 20 years. I still run, not as excessively, but this is a testament how some money spent has changed my ability to run & walk without pain. Think I need to consult him again to get more information about how the orthotic world might have changed. Thank you Dr. Gatenby for your attention to detail, your overall professionalism & true caring. Dr. Lyn Immelman

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I have had back problems for years. The orthotics that Dr. Gatenby prescribed greatly improved my mobility. The service and level of care were exceptional. Lee Paley

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Excellent Dr, would recommend him to anyone, i had visited the hospital twice prior and it was excruciatingly painful. i barely felt the needles, wish i would have went to him years ago. staff was friendly, Dr was awesome. 10/10

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Excellent Doctor... found him very informative & gave me a clear explanations of my options... Answered all my questions & would recommend him to anyone in need of a podiatrist !!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Great surgery, never felt the needle Thank you so much highly recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Dr. Rory Gatenby's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Gatenby has over 29 years experience in treating all types of injuries and diseases affecting the foot. He is one of only three Podiatrists in Alberta and the only Calgarian to be Board Certified by the prestigious American Board of Podiatric Medicine. Dr Gatenby special interests are foot pain/heel pain, ingrown nail surgery, warts sports medicine Children foot issues and diabetic preventative foot care. All ages welcome. Dr Gatenby is married with three grown boys. Enjoys hockey, fishing and golf.

• English