Dr. Rory Gatenby

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rory Gatenby

It is rare that you meet a doctor who immediately strikes you as a caring, good person. Dr. Gatenby is knowledgeable, provides sage advice and takes the time to listen to his patient. You will see excellent ratings for this doctor; he deserves them. What a nice human being!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

I have been a patient for many years and Dr. Gatenby is a very personable and caring professional, as are his staff and fellow doctors! Making a trip to Chile is always a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Gatenby is both professional, and highly personable. He made my experience of having a Planter's Wart removed super comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

My family and I have seen Dr. Gatenby for over 20 years. He has always been professional and provides excellent care. I recently was fitted with orthotics which are so very comfortable! It is a relief to be foot pain free! Thanks to Dr. Gatenby!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr. Gatenby is an excellent doctor provided me with a lot of help over the years. I am a patient for years in the north clinic and the staff there is outstanding and very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Been seeing Rory for the last 9 years for my hammer toes. He has been absolutely excellent with the care of my feet, steered me away from surgery and has been able to help me maintain my active lifestyle with very little cost. The girls up front are amazing, treat me like family.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Visited north location of Achilles foot clinic for a few foot issues, and Dr. Gatenby has dealt with me on a few occasions. Every time he has identified and resolved issues with excellent results using new innovative treatment methods. Dr. Gatenby has taken the time to understand the issue rather than assuming/generalizing what the problem may be and treating that assumption. I do recommend Dr. Rory Gatenby

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I highly recommend Dr R Gatenby. He and his staff are very efficient, gentle, caring and knowledgable. They have a south and a north location.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

I have had 2 nail surgeries, a set of orthotics, and several follow up visits with Dr Gatenby. I think he is very caring and knowledgable. I have had complete trust in him and his staff to take care of me. They are all very kind and gentle. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

As you walk in the front end staff makes you feel welcomed and comfortable. They are very helpful with any questions I had, The level of professionalism displayed by Dr. Gatenby was outstanding. All of my questions and concerns with my procedure were answered in language that I could understand. He is the only Podiatrist that I will see. I recommend him and his awesome staff to anyone the has problems with their feet. My only issue is when he retires, who do I see.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Rory Gatenby's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Gatenby has over 29 years experience in treating all types of injuries and diseases affecting the foot. He is one of only three Podiatrists in Alberta and the only Calgarian to be Board Certified by the prestigious American Board of Podiatric Medicine. Dr Gatenby special interests are foot pain/heel pain, ingrown nail surgery, warts sports medicine Children foot issues and diabetic preventative foot care. All ages welcome. Dr Gatenby is married with three grown boys. Enjoys hockey, fishing and golf.

• English