You may also like

Rate Dr. Rory Gatenby

Dr. Rory Gatenby's Ratings

Really good doctor, have been going to other doctors regarding my toenail problems and they where never fixed, two visits to Dr Rory and i am all better, also i am very scared of needles and he was very reassuring when i was getting the toe nail removed, distracted me and made me feel comfortable, would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr Gatenby is very experienced and knows his stuff, but he runs the office too much
like a business. i have had appointments with him when he literally spent one minute
on me. He has lost his love of the job. It's just a way of making money now.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2864821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I have been seeing podiatrists for over 35 years, Rory is one of the best out there. He is professional, very good at what he does and his office is extremely efficient. I drive 1.5 hours one way just to see him and its worth it every time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

He is an excellent doctor. Very punctual with timing. Hi staff is amazing. I have been going there for years and will continue to do so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Dr. Gatenby is a great guy but also a great doctor, he has worked with my toenail issue and offered the best options without taking medication, which would be a last resort. He is patient and skilled.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2438243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I would not recommend Dr. Gatenby. Barely looked at my foot & barely had time for my questions & concerns.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1014386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

Very helpful advice from a great doctor with a polite and gracious staff. My results were fantastic! My friend recommended Dr. Gatenby to me, she has been a patient of his for nearly 20 years, now I see why!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

I saw Dr. Gatenby about a week ago and was more than pleased with my experience. Dr. Gatenby was very knowledgeable and helpful. I will recommend Dr. Gatenby and his clinic to all of my friends and family. His staff are are wonderful and friendly, his clinic has a very positive energy and I will continue to see Dr. Gatenby as my podiatrist. Thank you for the wondeful experience Dr. Gatenby and staff!! :o)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

I too was disappointed with this doctor. I went in to complain about radiating foot pain and was told that the only treatment was to purchase custom orthotics. Asked for a diagnosis, received none. Worst part is, the orthotics don't fit my dress shoes. I work downtown, wear a suit and dress shoes, but can't use my newly purchased orthotics. Pain's still there and I can't even use my new orthotics to see if they'll help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014383].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 22, 2013

We went to see Dr.Gatenby after a bad consultation with Dr.Jason Lehr and are so thankful that we found this doctor! He immediately put my daughter at ease, talking to her and explaining what he will be doing with her ingrown toenail surgery. She didn't even feel the needles used to freeze her toe! He is very caring and wonderful with kids. Dr.Gatenby and his staff made a bad situation for a 7 year old much more tolerable and comfortable. This doctor and his staff are awesome!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1014382].votes_count ]]