Ratings for Dr. Dean W. Steele

I love Dr Steele, We have used him as a PCP for several years and always feel that he goes the extra mile...He always has all the time in the world and listens very carefully to concerns even asks about the family and life in general. We think he is great!!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

I feel the same way, I was deeply disturbed for a long time. I had a problem I have had for years and tried to explain that to him, he repeated every word I said as if I were a complete idiot, and as if he didn't understand english. He convinced me I needed a pelvic exam (which I did'nt and later got my money back for). He left the door open and was very unprofessional, he also tried to convince me I need a lymphnode biopsy, which I didn't. He then tried to tell me i had several things that I didn't. Bottom line, if he would have just listened to what I was saying I wouldn't have had to go through all of that. I told him I have had this problem since I was ten ( I was 24 at the time). My regular Dr. was closed because it was a Sunday.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

We have taken our daughter to Dr Steele twice and he has been very friendly, kind and knowledgeable. He even got a sugarfree Otterpop to help calm down our 18 month old when we too her in with a sprained elbow recently.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

Dr. Steel was the most uncompassionate and rude doctor I have ever seen. His bedside manner was completely horrible. I have heard from other people in the area saying that he was not nice and made them feel bad for even being there as if feeling sick wasn't enough. The whole visit was very disturbing and it upset me deeply, I was in near tears when I left.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

Dr. Dean W. Steele's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal