Ratings for Dr. Donald W. Northfelt

Avoid Don Northfelt! He practices out of his expertise and is evasive with his patients. His real specialty is Phase I studies, so like Dracula, he always needs new subjects because so many expire. He assured my wife we she was in a Phase II dosage study. Too late, we found out she was in a Phase I control group. Also, if you are an attractive (dying) woman, expect him to want to give you long and deep hugs. Really, just vain and icky.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012

Wonderful caring doctor...very knowledable, seeks any additional services you may need, also very straight forward and tells you the way it is....always available thru telephone, email and he actually returns yours calls. Highly expert in cancer. Can't go wrong, I am in treatment with him now, for the past year.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

My experience with this doctor has been wonderful. He is extremely caring and helpful, I would highly reccomend min!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2007

Wonderful doctor. Caring,loving to patients - One in a million - highly recommend him. He practices medicine according to his oath. They don't come any better than this one! Thank you God for this special person on our earth.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2005

Dr. Donald W. Northfelt's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Homeopathic Medicine - Nlg (Grad. 1985)