Ratings for Dr. Brenda L. Manfredi

Dr Manfredi is very kind and takes great care of her patients. She listens to you and is a very good Doctor. Getting a callback when you leave her a message is not good. You may get a call, you may not. That is a concern of mine. You do have to wait quite a long time for your appointment though, never seen at your actual appointment time. The ladies who answer the phone are quite rude and unfriendly. But aside of those negatives, I do like Dr Manfredi as my Physician.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

This was my first visit to establish as a new patient. I couldn't be happier with my choice of Dr. Manfredi as my new Primary Care doctor. The entire staff was super friendly and Dr. Manfredi seemed genuinely concerned about me. Very glad she is who I picked from the list when my Primary Care Physician left her practice in December.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

I have had Dr. Manfredi as my physician for about 8 yrs now and she has nothing but professional and extremely friendly.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

She is the kind of person that your primary care physician should be. Great bedside manner. I don't know if she's the best doctor in the world, but my needs aren't complicated.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Dr. Mandfredi is absolutely wonderful!! She's very caring, sympathatic, very interested in you, helpful and makes you tow the line if you need follow up. I LOVE LOVE her unfortuantely she's not taking new patients at this time. I HIGHLY recommend her for all.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

very patient,returns calls asap answers all question you may have without rushing you calls as soon as she receives you test just a wonderful dr.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

Dr. Brenda L. Manfredi's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)