Ratings for Dr. Frank A. Costa

Could use a bit more staff. But the equipment was recently updated. I’ve been going here for years and never had an issue. Sure it’s not a modern dental clinic with multiple doctors like some people are used to today but he accepts my insurance and knows what he’s doing.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Costa for almost 20 years and have always received great care.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I've been trying to contact their office for 4 days now. Multiple times a day. All at different hours to see if I might catch them open. I wonder if they go on summer vacation or something...

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Been going to Dr. Costa for many years and never had any problems with the work he has performed on my teeth. Has always been pleasant and also gave the right advice when recommending any type of dental procedure. Some of these comments make me shake my head.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I would never go back. I went for a routine cleaning and x-rays since I have gotten a new insurance and he was one of the closer DDS apart of it. The office was old and dirty. the equipment was failing as he was in the process of cleaning my teeth. the sink and chair i used were flithy. The whole office was falling apart. I was found to have a cavity and refused to let him fill it that day. I went to my old dentist that didn't take my insurance and paid triple just because I did not trust Dr.Costa to fill it. NEVER will I step foot back in that office.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Awful awful awful. Went here because the back of my gums were bleeding and irritated. After doing a full x-Ray series, he told me there was nothing wrong and that bleeding gums are normal. I left and within a few days the pain was horrific. I picked up my X-rays and went somewhere else. Sure enough all 4 wisdom teeth were growing in. I would never recommend mr grumpy, that thinks pain is normal, to anyone .i gave 1 star for most of this because no stars was not an option

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

honestly, I found this dentist to be very cold, his office was not updated or clean as stated in last comment and he flat out lied about what was covered by insurance and did work that I did not want or need but assured me it would look better and everything would be covered although I told him to my knowledge it would not be. And as it turned out I was right it was not covered and when I spoke to him all I got was a oh sorry, thought it would be and then he charged me the in full for all the work. Naturally I argued this as it was work that I told him I didn't want, couldn't afford and would not be covered but he said he has dealt with my insurance company many times and knows how to bill for this. I tried working out a deal regarding payment and then he became even nastier and wanted payment in full now. He is a very nasty man, his office is filthily and most importantly isn't even a good dentist. Do what you want but I'm telling you I'd rather have my teeth fall out then go to him. I rated his staff bad because he doesn't have any, just him. I rated punctuality good because yes, the wait time was not bad

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

This office looked clean and modern. It looks like he has gotten all new modern equipment and remodeled since my last visit. Dr. Costa has always been friendly, personable and caring about my needs. I do not know what some of the other people who have reviewed him are talking about!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

I would never use this dentist again. Brought my kids there and the office is dirty. There was a tooth in the sink, yup, that dirty. He is not pleasant at all. I would rather use a dentist with no civerage then ever use this man again. Worst I have ever seen!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013