Ratings for Dr. Tara Baron

My daughter has been a patient since we moved here in 2007. It's been great seeing her for our daughter's care. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Not very personable . Inaccessible. Too difficult to contact her office Noone answers phone and can't leave messages. Relies too much on meds .

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I recommend Dr. Baron because she is my personal pediatricion an i like her, shes nice an comforting an makes you feel not scared when you are.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Baron. She is a skilled, knowledgable , kind and patient Doctor who has a gift for making her young patients feel comfortable (as well as the parents or grandparents) She is punctual even after travelling 1.5 hours to see her patients in Little Current. She is very caring and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Left us in a room and forgot about us.Never on time. Cancelled appt. not notified until we got there. Less than helpful.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

What can I say about Dr. Baron? Well first of all she is amazing. She never rushes appointments. She is a great listener. If she doesn't have an answer she researches it and calls you back with the correct information. She will always find time to see us when I am concerned that my daughter is not well. She makes sure that I am satisfied before leaving and has even helped me out with my son! We love you Dr. Baron and thank you for everything. Leslie you are great to! You are very prompt in returning calls and getting info for us! 5 stars for the two of you.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Dr. Baron is the only reason we had any confidence to move back to Sudbury with our sick daughter. Her empathy, patience and depth of experience (including years at Sick Kids) has made her one of the rare competent doctors in Sudbury. She always takes thorough time to care for our kids.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

She's the first and only doctor take our concerns seriously. my children are both autistic, and she has worked hard to find space in her patient list to follow them. We really like her.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Dr Baron has been wonderful. She actually listens and takes your concerns seriously. There is nothing more frightning than not understanding why your child is sick... she takes the time to explain and works with you to find a solution. She then took the time to see my other child who has behavioral issues..and is helping with this as well.. She is GREAT !!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

i was very unhappy with her, she deemed my daughter failure to thrive, so we had to stay in the hospital for 48 hours. In that time i did nothing different then i had been doing at home, they did not check my milk to make sure it was right nor did she send the lactation specialist like she said she was going to. I had to see the social worker because i am a young single mother. I also had to leave my 3 week old daughter alone so that i could go get something to eat. I was not monitored as i nursed to make sure the latch was right. she ended up gaining the same amount in the hospital as she had been gaining at home. All the hospital stay did was throw her off her regular pattern of eating and sleeping. I will never see dr.baron again.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2010