Ratings for Dr. Janet Mullens

The dr missed a non benign lump during annual check up.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr. Mullens is great! She is very professional, listens to my concern(s) and always treats me with respect.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Always been very helpful and concerned as to my health.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

I've been a patient @ Kachina Family Practice for more than 15 years. Dr. Mullins is a terrific doctor. She figured out what almost killed me when a team of 18 specialists at Desert Sam couldn't, over my 16 days in intensive care. Dr. Mullins was on the phone daily to the hospital personnel and on top of my case like nobody else. Not only is she a great doctor, she's also the head of the practice. The front and back office staff are top notch. Their processes are smooth and efficient. This is the only Dr.'s office I've ever been to where they call me with lab results within a day of me giving the blood, using a recorded message system. They return voicemail messages within an hour or two. They generally run on time. Dr. Mullins is warm, personable, and seems to take a genuine interest in me, both as a patient and as a person.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2006

Misdiagnosed could not recognize tired and fatigued - misdiagnosed mononucleosis for parvo virus (she was incorrect) cannot diagnose easy family doctor diagnositics with blood work! pathetic - didn't recognize IGg levels. Incompetant doctor.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2005