Ratings for Dr. Matthew G. Ollerton

DR OLLERTON HAS BEEN AWESOME. HE DID SURGERIES TWO ON MY HUSBAND,AND SEVERAL TREATMENTS. ALWAYS GOOD CARE, PROFESSIONAL. STAFF HAS ALWAYS TREATED US WELL. WE ALWAYS GETTIN AND OUT IN A GOOD AMOUNT OF TIME.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

Had an injection for a Mortons Nueuroma. Dr. Ollerton said that it may take a week or more for the pain to go away. Of course I wanted immediate relief so I was disappointed when I didn't get it, but he was right! In a few weeks the pain was gone completely. It's been 5 months and I'm still pain free.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Treatments were expensive and did not resolve my problem. Treatment with another doctor has made much further progress fixing problem.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

Was not satisfied with the treatments I received from him. They did not seem to be well researched.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

I don't often have to see a specialist but I found him to be a consumate professional and I have trusted him to operate on my daughter and myself in one week. We are both so happy with his work and our recovery. His staff is so no and really cares and makes us feel great too. He was able to pinpoint my problems and recommend a course of actions, which I took. I am healing now and happy. He was also the first person who gave us hope and the first of 3 surgeries for my daughter. We have been to the supposed state's best doctors in SLC but then turned out to care less about my daughter or her condition and told us to be happy her condition is not worse. Dr. Ollerton proposed a course of action and we are taking it with great results! He explains everything and makes us feel very confident. He is the specialist you need to see for anything in Podiatry.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Matthew G. Ollerton's Credentials

• College Podiatric Medicine And Surgery University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1997)