Ratings for Dr. Anthony Botti

I have never found a doctor more abrasive and demeaning that Mr. Botti. I called to simply ask questions about a prescription he gave, but be was instantly combative and mad that I called. I would not recommend anyone deal with that level of unprofessionalism.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Very caring, knowledgeable, down to earth, absolutely a good man and wonderful doctor

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

This Dr. is the most wonderful Dr. I have ever met. Call him anytime and he is there to help and make sure you get better. Does not only care about your health and welbeing but also cares about your family, career progress, I mean name it. He is very friendly, family oriented and has the healing touch. He knows and understand each and every patient. I am getting worried already if he retires. I moved to another county and still travels the distance for my appointment. I haven't met another Dr. can match up his skill. He puts your health about financial gain.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Great and friendly doctor.Easy to talk to and shows care and concerns. I would recommend him any day. Staff is also amazing!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

I DON'T THINK I HAVE EVER MET A MORE HELPFUL, FUNNY, PERSONABLE, NICE PHYSICIAN IN MY LIFE! HE IS SIMPLY THE BEST! A REAL PEOPLE PERSON WHO FOUND HIS CALLING INDEED! I ALMOST WISH I WAS STILL ANEMIC SO I COULD GO BACK TO HIM!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

I met Dr. Botti when lymphoma was found after an ememgency surgery. He is compassionate, smart, and empathetic. He treated me and my husband with respect and understanding, completed all procedures quickly, responded to phone calls immediately, and offered encouragement, support and all the answers we needed as soon as he possibly could. He's the best.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

lacks medical intelligents

flag | Submitted March 23, 2008

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this Doctor! Not only is he knowledgeable but he is so compassionate in a difficult time. He is thorough and explains everything. Also has a great sense of humor which is needed and important in times like these. His phenominal reputation in NJ is well worth it! His office staff is great and prompt too.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008

DR. BOTTI BLENDS COMPETENCE WITH COMPASSION FOR THE BEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME. HE IS NJ'S BEST HEMATOLOGIST!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

THIS PHYSICIAN IS ONE OF THE MOST KNOWLEDGABLE PHYSICIANS I HAVE MET IN A LONG TIME. HE TREATED MY HUSBAND WHO WAS DIEING WITH PANCREATIC CANCER WITH SUCH DIGNITY

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

Dr. Anthony Botti's Credentials

• Univ De Navarra, Fac De Med, Pamplona, Spain (Grad. 1982)

Kaiser-Permanente