Ratings for Dr. Nicole S. Murphy

Very professional. Takes the time to listen to your issues. Gets you in and out on regular visits. Awesome wellness programs for weight lose surgery patience that need extra attention for adjustments. I've been seeing Dr Murphy since Feb. and at that time I lost 168 pounds. Was throwing my back out once a month. Had middle back issues and a lot of neck problems. I was at the point where I thought I needed to go see a specialist thinking I needed surgery on neck and I seen Dr Murphy and since then I've only thrown out my back one time and no longer having neck pain, stiffness or issues anymore. Love the wellness program! She not only helped me almost twice as fast as the wellness program that was set up for me she also has payment plans to help work it in to your families budget! I recommend her to all my family and friends! My husband and I love this office and what she has done for our family to get us living a healthier more productive life!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Murphy is very caring and takes time to listen to what you need. She is an excellent adjuster too. I am feeling great since I started going to her.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Dr. Nicole is wonderful. She has knowledge in helping with common pains of pregnancy, and is wonderful with children. She is very punctual and always cheerful, even when she should be overwhelmed by the sheer number of patients waiting to be adjusted.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

Dr. Nicole S. Murphy's Credentials

• Cleveland Chiropractic College - Kansas City (Grad. 2006)

Commercial Insurance Company