Ratings for Dr. Robert H. Horne

i had seen dr horne for like 2-3 years at 1st i liked him but after awhile he just told me the same thing over and over again,nothing he did helpped nor did he listen to me about my meds for the pain,he would not do xrays unless i asked for it,an he did not tell me anything that i did not already know from my own dr. he was not on time,1 time i sat ther ein the office an waited 3 hours before anyone would say he was runnin late so i left an never went back an would not recomend him to anyone,would always have to wait forever in the exam room an it was like he was in a hurry to get you out of the room

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

He put an outdated hip in my hip and it has been painful. Most older people know someone who has had a bad experience with Dr Robert or his brother John.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2008

No matter what the problem, he seems to home in on it almost immediately and know the best way to correct it. I had had excruciating back pain for several years before I saw him. He performed a spinal fusion on me four years ago and I've never had any back pain since. And I'm 60 years old!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

Dr. Robert H. Horne's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1960)