Ratings for Dr. Amit Kumar

I was diagnosed with Retina tear on 9/6/22 and got Lazar treatment at same time. There were no detail information about the treatment and possible aftermath reaction. The rough press and pull on my eyes during the Lazar procedure caused my eye with severe inflammation. After three days call reporting the problem to him only to get another office visit with NO explanation (another charge with less than one minute check) Also, all three exams on my eyes he did (diagnosis, Lazar procedure and inflammation check), Dr. Admit Kumar never washed his hands ( after holding folders and answer patient's phone calls prior to my exams). I feel like all he cares is the charges and not patient's well being. If you are looking for a professional service, he is definitively not the one.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr. Kumar treated me for macular degenration. He was very kind and compassionate. He explained everything thoroughly including various options of medications. He was very thorough. I was nervous about getting a shot in my eye, but he made me comfortable. The whole process was seemless. I will recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

Dr. Amit Kumar's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Cary, NC