Ratings for Dr. Won S. Lee

He actually listened to me when I had an ovarian cyst and operated to remove it instead of putting me through more tests and found I also had scar tissue that was causing additional pain and apologized to me afterward. I was just thrilled he listened to me and didn't make me wait even longer to get relief from the pain. Having a doctor apologize is also a rarity that I much appreciated!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I went into labor when my doctor was out of town. Dr. Lee was on call, and he delivered my baby. I absolutely fell in love with him! He actually took time to visit with me, and he joked with me, and he seemed to really care. He did a wonderful stitch job on me and got me all cleaned up. The nurses said that all the other doctors just have them do it, but Dr. Lee likes to take care of his patients. I'm going to switch to him to be my primary ob/gyn.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

he was the best dr i ever had an i will go bk ever time. you get to see him at all dr app i think i might have not seen him 2 time the hole time.. when i had my lil girl it was great an dr lee did great on my sea scion ..

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

FIRST OF ALL, I USED THIS DR WITH MY FIRST CHILD AND HE SEEMED OK. DURING MY LAST PREGNANCY, I KEPT COMPLAINING OF SPOTTING. HE WOULD JUST SAY YOU LOOK FINE. WELL I COMPLAINED AND COMPLAINED OF THE SPOTTING AND HE FINALLY DID AN U/S. DURING THE U/S, HE SAID I DONT SEE A HEARTBEAT, DO YOU? NOW YOU ARE THE DR., SO I WOULD THINK YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SUPPOSE TO TELL ME THAT. HE THEN SAYS, OH WELL THIS WAS A BAD PREGNANCY, I RECOMMEND SURGERY TO REMOVE THE BABY. HE FAILED TO EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT WAS THE CAUSE OR ANYTHING. WHEN I DID MY PAPERWORK FOR SURGERY, HE SAYS TO ME: I HAVENT SEE A CASE LIKE YOURS IN LONG TIME. WHAT DO U MEAN CASE? HE COULDNT EXPLAIN TO ME. WELL BOTTOM LINE IS, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO A PERSON WHO HAVE LOTS OF FEMALE PROBLEMS. HIGH RISK. HE NOR HIS STAFF CARES. THEY ARE NOT FRIENDLY AT ALL!!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010

love love dr. lee and his staff. he is very comforting for a first time mother to be. he is the most puntual dr i have ever been to. and he explains everything to me and takes time talking over my concerns, etc.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

I find him extremely hard to understand - he is foreign and speaks broken english. I had surgery about 4 years ago on my cervix, but still am not sure why and what it is called, because every time I try to ask him, I can't understand him. The last few times I have gone for a check-up, I have requested the nurse pract., although I would prefer seeing the doctor, so I'm currently looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2008

Awesome experience while pregnant and afterwards. He was also awesome when I had a procedure that had to be done called a LEEP.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

Dr. Won S. Lee's Credentials

• Univ Of South Al Coll Of Med, Mobile Al 36688 (Grad. 1994)