Ratings for Dr. Mark F. Dollar

Spends as little time as possible with patient.Doesn't listen very well, you never know when he is ddone with you , he just wlks out.Really rude.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr. Dollar is by far the WORST doctor I have ever been to in my life. I went to him for over a year. After he failed to believe that my car accident caused real injuries (turns out I had 4 herniated discs that required 2 surgeries) I gave up on him. He is a self-righteous and narcissistic man that has opinions on everything. He doesn't "believe" in ADD or depression. He thinks adderall is meth. His unfriendly office staff consistently overcharges you and embarrasses you about the amounts in front of everyone. They don't even take the time to talk to your insurance company to find out the accurate amount due. Last time I saw him he yelled at me and went on a long heartless speech calling me an addict- apparently I was addicted to Zyrtec D because I took two 12 hour pills a day. He misses your actual conditions because he is too busy telling political and religious opinions. I know at least 10 people that have had similar experiences.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr was very rude. Talks down to patients. Does listen to people.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

We've used him for many years, while I wasn't happy with him when my children saw him, I am very pleased with the service for my spouse and I.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

Dr. Mark F. Dollar's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1994)