Ratings for Dr. Robert Brinkman

I went to this doctor with alot of pain throughout my body! He just sat there & smiled then said it was plantar fasciitis! Then I asked him how did he know that? He didn't check me neither did he look at the test results that I had brought to him to review! Well I left that visit & sat in my car & cried AFTER I told him he wasted my time & my money! If he taken the time he could have helped me! I was eventually diagnosed with Hashimoto's disease yet this dr wouldn't give me the time of day!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Brinkman is a really nice, calm doctor who actually sits down & listens to what you've got to say when you're not feeling well. His office ALWAYS calls you back, and if you're really ill, they try to fit you in.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Dr. Brinkman ordered wrong test(s) and refused to see patient after test(s) were completed.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

Dr. Brinkman is one of the best Doctors I have ever had. I have been seeing him for about 8 years.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. Brinkman is both compassionate and understanding. I liked him so much I recomeded him to my grandparents.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

Dr. brinkman is very responsive to any and all questions. He also is good at diagnosing and treating sicknesses. Always polite and has well bedside manner. He works with Dr. Ralph Millet and their office is very popular so you will have to wait for a while, but the service is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

Dr. Robert Brinkman's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1987)

• Blue Cross Of California