Ratings for Dr. James Moore

I have never felt so unwelcome in a dr's office before. He never once treated me like a person, but rather just another paycheck. At every appointment, I was insulted, ridiculed, and then completely ignored and dismissed. Any information that I finally received about my condition or any available home care had to be dragged out of him with DETAILED questions, which I barely got in at the last few minutes of my appointment. After 4 appointments with him, I have decided that I've had enough of this kind of treatment. I gave him a fair chance and I will NOT be going back, and I certainly would NOT recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Dr. Moore and his nurse Kathy provide the best care I could hope for. Doc is always on time and Kathy is extremely responsive when you call and leave a message. Every staff member is very professional and I would not go anywhere else. I still go to Dr. Moore even though he does not accept my insurance. That's how much I like this Dr's office.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Takes time to listen and understand, very knowledgeable and thorough with treatment.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2007

Listens to patient! Open to suggestions. Willing to discuss issues - never cuts visit short.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

Dr. James Moore's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)