Ratings for Dr. James F. Gigante

Excellent. Known him for many years. Always has good advice and listens to me. Appreciate all the help.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Very straightforward and answered all my questions. Will continue to have him as my family physician.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Excellent. I appreciate a good doctor. The PA is also very good. And the staff is very warm and kind.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Good doctor but must of skipped the classes on bedside manners. If you're looking for warm and fuzzy, he's not your guy.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

This visit was routine with few questions or comments from Dr G. Probably "OK" since I am in relatively good health. Sometimes I feel he may not have reviewed my chart prior to seeing me. Other times he seems to have remembered the last visit and has been very thorough with follow-up. I would like to see him "go down a checklist" of things he should check RE my health every 6-mo or so. I think some items may be going unchecked. However, I'm bad about not asking enough questions, so I am at least partially to blame. All doctors today are too busy and have too many patients. Any time I have raised an issue he has been VERY responsive and treatments have been appropriate and effective. Overall... I rate Dr. Gigante as a "Good doctor".

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

In a world of automaton doctors who go through the motions and test patients' patience, Dr. Gigante is a hugely-welcomed breath of fresh air in his care, concern and expert diagnosis.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

I find that as I age that I have received great care to help manage problems with health.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

With Dr. Gigante, be secure in the knowledge that his use of technology results in less likelihood for medical error (he was among the first of my physicians to do so, an indication that he remains well ahead of the curve; be secure that unexpected problems will receive a rapid response and his close attention until resolved; be secure that you will not be patronized; be secure that responses to your questions are intelligent and based on good research. In short, be secure in the knowledge that your care is in competent hands.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2010

Dr Gigante has a great diagnostic skill, always prepared, very sharp, understand very quickly the problem.He is a great Doc. Erin is also very helful, She surely does not have the time to sleep on her laurel, the Doc is keeping her busy. I always feel good after leaving his office.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Had a great visit with Dr. Gigante this morning. I was on time; he was on time. He was helpful. Got what I needed. What more could I ask?

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

Dr. James F. Gigante's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Hilton Head Island, SC