Ratings for Dr. William D. Drinnon

Doctor Drinnon is Very knowledgeable, he is very serious about getting his patiences the best care possible. He has a great attitude. Doctor Drinnon has always taken his time and answered all our questions; he did not rush us in and out, instead he took the time to fully evaluate our illness. If he is running off schedule, it is because he takes his time with each and every patient, which we are Very Apprecitive!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013

Dr. Drinnon has been my Internal Medicine physician since he completed his residency. The reason why I have stayed with him, as well as my wife and children, is that he stays up-to-date on medical maladies and treatment, which has been beneficial for us. His practice, in the past, was so busy that he had difficulty keeping-up with his scheduled appointments (the only reason for the "4" rating under "punctual"). I would not want to go to any other physician, although when out-of-state, Dr. Drinnon directed me to see another physician when I was once ill. His concern is for his patience..., and he doesn't have time for physician arrogance. He is great!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Dr. Drinnon has been my doctor for many years. He gives excellent advice on healthful living. He is very conserative when it comes to prescribing different medicines. He has a good sense of humor on some days. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2009

Dr. William D. Drinnon's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1989)