Ratings for Dr. Pamela W. Coleman

highly competent physician, exhibits great deal of compassion. She is very thorough, she does not rush through the exam. Her patients come first! The office staff is very cordial and friendly. It is apparent they are eager to do their best.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Staff at the Howard Hospital are very nice. Providence staff was nasty. Dr Coleman as always is late starting her office. This staff will have you ready and waiting on the doctor. My last appt was at 8:30, I was in the room by 8;45, Dr Coleman strolled in at 11:10. Same old Dr. Coleman, she doesn't value her patients time.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Sfaff is the worse I have encountered. No office phone, one of the staff uses her personal cell phone to as ooffice phone. My fisrt appointment was mixed up. I was told I did not have an appointment but they could see me anyway. I waited over two hours to be seen. When I saw Dr. Coleman, she told me from physical exam that I needed a procedure done. When I checked with my GYN the following week for my annual and told her the procedure Dr. Coleman told me I need she thought it was not necessary. I finally listened to Dr. Coleman and went in for the procedure which turned out worse than she described and the problem has not been corrected. I attempted to scheudle four different folow-up and to no avail. Dr. Coleman left me a vm after almost four months after my procedure. When I called back she did not remember why she called me. She did not have my chart in front of her but will call me back. The next time I heard from her was; I received a card in the mail of another change location.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

The staff is unprofessional. There is no direct line to reach the office in DC. You have to go through an automated system. For the most part, the staff was very aloof on the phone, and did not seem to care for my business. It was a serious hassle to just make an appointment. As a result, I decided to find another urologist.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Coleman is an amazing and caring physician. Surgical personnell rate her the best to work with. She offered treatment and healing that no one else could. She calls to check in late at night. She needs a new staff, but if you want the best care in DC. She is it!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

The wait was fairly long and I also had to look for the office because it had been moved. I make appts and they have been canceled and rescheduled on more than one occasion and the rescheduled appointments are usually months away. She told me to get an MRI and when trying to get in contact with her for the results she was ALWAYS unavailable. I don't appreciate the run-around for my results or the lack of availability on the doctor's part. I will definitely be looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

I saw Dr. Coleman for about a year and a half. Like the other user, I had a tough time with the office staff. Messages were lost, appointments moved (locations, not just times) with extremely short notice to me, and I usually had to wait at least 30 minutes before meeting with the doctor. Dr. Coleman was knowledgable and supportive of me, but her office staff let me down too many times and I have switched physicians.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

I think Dr. Coleman is probably a fine doctor, but the unprofessionalism of her staff and her very poor punctuality (waited an hour and ten minutes in the waiting room while she was at lunch) have me looking for a new urologist.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

Dr. Pamela W. Coleman's Credentials

• Spanish

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Sask Health