Dr. Lynn D. Derby

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lynn D. Derby

I have been very pleased with my tummy tuck. I know I put myself in the right hands. I had prompt answers to my many questions. Staff is amazing and very helpful. I wouldn't think twice about whom I would refer friends or family.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Following a breast injury, I had a lumpectomy to remove dead tissue. At the time, my surgeon did not know that my implant was ruptured as well. Adhesions developed causing a good amount of pain, as well as hardness and lifting on the left breast. I consulted with Dr. Lynn Derby about my options and was extremely pleased with the choices, the time she spent with me, her office staff and surgical staff. Totally satisfied with my results, I would highly recommend Spokane Plastic Surgeons before making a decision to go with another doctor. Dr. Derby spent a great deal of time discussing and explaining all my options for the removal and replacement of my implants. I never felt rushed during the consultation. The office staff was cordial and helpful. During my day of surgery, the surgical staff was outstanding and caring. They spent a great deal of time with both me and my husband to administer post-operative instructions.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Excellent care in both the office and the hospital. She was very knowlegable and caring. I knew what to expect and the risks prior to the surgery. She made me look and feel great about myself.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

Dr. Lynn D. Derby's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1986)

AARP