Ratings for Dr. John B. Hylton

Im a new patient one hour in a half waiting . No care for my time. I left without seeing the nurse. It was not even the doc. Bad care

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I love Dr. Hylton. He is one of the few docs of today that will actually listen and not worry about making a certain quota for the day. He is great at putting me at ease and has a truly compassionate and empathic way. He is also known for being a great diagnostician.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Very friendly and helpful. So is the nurse practitioner Shannon. The staff is not very friendly or helpful.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

Gives thorough health physicals. Speaks candidly, almost to a fault. Physician Assistant is very accessible and competent.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Had an adverse reaction to a prescription and asked for advice. He told me there was no such thing in the literature {despite many anecdotal reports on the internet to the contrary} and recommended I stay on the drug and let my body stabilize. I tried but two days later, when symptoms became worse, I called again and asked for a different med. He said, "I can't get thru to you so don't call me again. Speak to my PA." I didn't but I stopped the med and the side effects halted within 24 hours.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

Dr. John B. Hylton's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)