Ratings for Dr. William K. Bostock

I was starting to lose hope in the quality of care we receive today from doctors. I decided to search online to see if I could find forums or reviews for good doctors in my area and I came across RateMD. Dr Bostock came in 3rd place and was close to me so I set my appointment. I am more than pleased with my service from him. He's friendly and knowledgeable and honest. He seems to sincerely care about his patients. He has provided me more help and information than any of the previous doctors I've seen in the past 10 years. I now feel like I have found MY doctor.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

I had seen his PAs 3 or 4 times. I liked one of them ok. The number 1 reason I wasn't happy originally is because she told me that they simply "don't prescribe" the type of anxiety med I need. She told me it was Dr. Bostock's policy and that no one was allowed to prescribe certain types of drugs. I found that exremely odd. I have never heard of a doctor that doesn't prescribe needed meds. I found that med elsewhere and decided to continue my other treatments in his office. Just recently, that PA has left his location. I actually saw Dr. Bostock at my most recent appt. He was very off putting. Gave me a big lecture about how he doesn't like to do bloodwork for other doctors. (I need routine bloodwork for another med.) He didn't even discuss my other ailments that the PA was treating me for. He is clearly overwhelmed by having to actually see patients and and acted like he didn't even want my business. Goal accomplished. I won't be returning.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

We have been with Dr Bostock for 12 years. He is most caring, knowledgeable, and do take the time to speak with you about your concerns. Unfortunately, other doctors in the office are not and are always seem to be in a rush to get you out. Also, his staff level of service has gone down hill in the past few years. If you pick this office, I recommend that you see only Dr Bostock.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

My wife and I both see Dr Bostock and have for over 20 years. He saved my life so of course I think he's the best.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

Our entire family has been seen by Dr. Bostock and his team for over 15 yrs. Dr. Bostock is the greatest. We make our choices on Insurance each year based on whether or not his office is on the plans offered.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008

Dr. Bostock has been our family doctor for over 15 years. Dr. Bostock is a caring individual, he explains why a medication or procedure is needed and will not hesitate to refer patients to a specialist, if needed. Although his schedule is tight, he does not rush his patients and is glad to answer any questions or concerns.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2007

Dr. William K. Bostock's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lawrenceville, GA