Ratings for Dr. Joel D. Lilly

If you want a great urologist, I suggest Dr. Joel Lilly M.D. He is very experienced and has much knowledge of prostate cancer. He gives you the best advice and care for your health. I know this because I have serious prostate cancer. For the last four years his treatments and watchfulness has kept me healthy and my PSA has gone from being very high to non detectable

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Lilly for various issues for about 10 years. During that time he has performed two hospital surgeries and several minor procedures on me, and provided advice and treatment on several issues. The surgical and procedure outcomes were excellent, his predictions of results invariably accurate, and his advice and treatment consistently correct. He is attentive to my concerns and even sometime reads well my unstated concerns and addresses them. I consider myself extraordinarily fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Lilly by my family doctor. Quite simply, Dr. Lilly is absolutely first rate.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Lilly really cares about his patients. His no nonsense approach is greatly appreciated. He is truly engaged with the issues at hand and gets right to the point on what needs to be done. He seems to always look at the options and discusses them with me. All of my appointments have been reasonably on time and thorough. He cares about what he does and his patients well being. That's exactly what I look for in a physician.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

STAFF IS CLUELESS; CAN'T GET ANYTHING RIGHT NOT THE APPTS, CALL WITH WRONG APPT TIMES, MEDS, YOUR NAME, ETC. THE DOCTOR IS KNOWLEDGEABLE, HAS A GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER AND REALLY SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT YOU, IF YOU CAN OVERLOOK THE POOR STAFF.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Dr. Joel D. Lilly's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

• BCBS Massachusetts