Ratings for Dr. Susan L. Gayer

A great practice. Entire staff is friendly, & appointments always on time. Dr. Gayer is very knowledgeable, kind, no pressure to purchase extras. Saw me literally last minute although they were extra busy, when I got rock dust in my eye 2 1/2 hours before my flight left for a distant vacation. Plus had meds needed on hand to treat scratched cornea, so I didn't have to find a pharmacy outside the states. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Always a pleasant and professional experience. She is very knowledgeable and very helpful. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr. Gayer is very kind and knowledgeable. I have been going to her for years. Easy to make an appointment and timely exam. She was very helpful when I had contact complications. She does not shy from newly released and hopeful eye products. She does not run up your billing for contacts or eyeglasses. I recommend her to friends and coworkers.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Dr. Gayer is nice and professional!! My daughters and I have been under her care for the last 4 years. No long waiting times is what I love the most and she doesn't talk you into what you don't need.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Dr. Gayer is very kind and friendly. SHe took great care of my entire family (from 9 month old daughter, 10 year old son and my husband and I). We recommend her to others constantly. Several of our friends and family now go to her too. THey are pleased they have found someone who cares and looks out for their eyes and their budget. :0)

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

Nice warm atmosphere. She does the exam she's suppose to do and doesn't talk you into extra items needed for glasses. Positive attitude.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Dr. Susan L. Gayer's Credentials

• Indiana University - School Of Optometry (Grad. 2001)

Banner Health