Ratings for Dr. Matthew J. Britton

Hi I have been seeing Dr. Britton for over 3 yrs, he's very knowledgeable to me. He tells me why I hurt like I do, and tries different meds. He follows up with me to make sure that the meds are working. And the people that work in the office are very nice to. I don't wait very long to see him, i sign in, wait a few minutes then i am called back to do my drug screen. Then I sit in a room for a few, then I am called in to see the Doctor..

flag | Submitted December 22, 2013

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

Dr. Britton is a worthless doctor. He was once a good doctor, but now he just doesn't care. His asst. Susan is much better than him. Sandy his nurse has more compation and ability than he does. I would not and do not think that anyone shoulod go to him for anything other than a minor cut or sore throat. He almost killed me by not listening to me and running the proper test. Nor did he want to send me to another doctor. If you go to him now you have to pay all year long to see him because he thinks he is such a great doctor that he charges you a yearly fee to see him, That might get you in for an appointment but it does not mean you will get a cure. I would not go to him if he were the last doctor on the face of the earth. I lost 23 years of my life being UNHEALTHY due to him bandaiding a very serious problem. Part of which HE knew something could have been done about. The other was hiding or masking the symtoms that I had. Thanks to Susan and Sandy for helping me get away from him.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

Wait on average 45 minutes. Charges $25 to call in prescriptions. Not very friendly.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

Dr. Britton and Susan are nice, but they really have no idea what they are talking about. If you are really sick, find a different doctor.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2008

Dr. Britton's staff and his PA, Susan are wonderful and attentive. Dr. Britton, on the other hand, is abrupt, dismissive, and not very helpful. I raved about his PA who I saw before I ever saw him and sent other friends to him. They said they didn't care much for him based on the same reasons I stated above. When I finally had an appointment with him, I was shocked at how poorly and almost rudely he treated me. I definitely will not be seeing him again.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

Very personable staff. We recommend other people to him all the time. Our family has been going to him for over nine years now.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Knowledgeable and will spend time with you if you ask. Explains diagnosis. Staff is very friendly and helpfull.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

Dr. Matthew J. Britton's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Gainesville, GA