Ratings for Dr. Ella M. Williams

The girls who's name is Stephanie has the most rudest and nastiest behavior for this Doctor. She is emotionally abusive over the phone and in person. The place would be better without her. I hope they hire someone else in her place as she has no respect whatsoever for other people and no self-control over her bad temper. AVOID Stephanie by all means or experience being degraded and put down by an office manager, or however she calls herself, who takes her anger out on innocent people and takes advantage of them. What a nasty, degrading attitude she has towards people, never met anyone more rude.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

My first appointment with Dr. Williams I was not too happy (although it was probably due to my need of medication I had been off of). I quickly became thrilled that she was my doctor. Dr. Ella Williams is a wonderful personable doctor who is always punctual. She will address whatever is presented to her and make alterations to medications as necessary. Does return phone calls on an acceptable time frame. Any business with the front desk clerk needs to be followed-up-on to be sure it is handled. I have seen psychiatrist for at least 15 years and am the most satisfied with Dr. Williams than any other doctor I have seen in the past. I have been with Dr. Williams for at least 3 years.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

Dr. Ella M. Williams's Credentials

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Little Rock Ar 72205 (Grad. 1995)