Ratings for Dr. Kash K. Biddle

I have been seeing him for about a year and he is absolutely wonderful. He always takes time to listen to my concerns, and if he couldn't figure out what was going on, referred me to a specialist. He doesn't just throw meds at me the way my previous doctor did. I highly recommend Dr Biddle.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Have taken my family to Dr. Biddle for over 20 years. He is very good and never does any unnecessary testing, saving me money.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

He charges my insurance for exam he did not perform. Dishonest in my book. We are changing doctors.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

Will look for a new dr after this last visit. The last few times I have been in, he rushed through my issue and cut me off when trying to tell him my symptoms. Agree with another person that commented that he thinks antidepressants fix everything. He is rude and thinks he is above everyone else. I had been going to him for many years but he no longer takes my insurance and no way am I paying non-insurance price for the lack of concern he displayed.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Wonderful doctor, great staff. they care about you, So glad to have found him 6 years ago.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

The nurse made insensitive comments about my weight. If my weight is an issue, my physician can discuss it with me tactfully.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

I have been going To Dr Biddle for 13 years, has always been helpful & concerned, I like that they pull blood right there, I broke my wrist once he said if it's a clean break I'll set it, he x-rayed right there and set my wrist, so we all have bad or hurried days and Dr Biddle tries to see everyone, all I know is when I got laid off he got blood work at his cost so I could get my meds. I will always recommend very good Doctor

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

He is absolutley great, EVERY time i come in the office the girls ask about my daughter(she's 3). Very friendly and if you were my daughter is his phrase! Would recommend him to everyone. Not one bad experience. <3 him and his staff!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

I have only seen Dr. Biddle one time, but I have to say that I received great service. My appointment was made for the next day, not weeks in advance like some doctors, I didn't have to wait to see him, the service was great and I felt like my concerns were addressed. And on top of all of that, I have no insurance and could not complain about the price of the visit and blood work. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Great doctor! He has always been attentive to my conditions and needs. He is professional, to the point, and very courteous. I strongly recommend Dr. Biddle to everyone. I see the negative reviews that some gave him, and they are unwarranted. He isn't a cold person at all. I suggest that these people see their pastor or priest if they "need a hug", but who ever wants a great doctor, see Dr Kash!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr. Kash K. Biddle's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Broken Arrow, OK