Ratings for Dr. Stephen T. Grabowski

Dr. Grabowski is best. He has the best beside manner which makes the patients feel more comfortable talking with him. He also puts the patients mind at ease. I have referred many patients over to him because of how good he is.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Dr. Grabowski was the second surgeon on an abdominal/pelvic surgery I had this past summer. He was very knowledgeable and all of the staff and nurses at the hospital told me he was the one to have surgery with if you have to have it. He was very compassionate. My primary surgeon was in a bit of a rush to send me home after surgery, but he kept me in another day and prescribed additional meds to make me more comfortable. That was exactly what I needed. I felt much better the next day and was much more ready to go home. He is really cared and checked in on me daily when I was in the hospital. I trust him.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr. Grabowski is the best. He is very compassionate and does an excellent job of explaining things in away that his patients can understand. When I was a young kid and had to have surgery, Dr. Grabowski really put my mind at ease and gave positive reinforcement by telling me how good I did. To this day I still go to him for any surgery that I may need on my abdomen because he is that good. Many of my family members have also seen Dr. Grabowski for their surgeries as well. Dr. Grabowski also allows the patients to ask questions and does not make you feel like you are bothering him in anyway.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr. Grabowski is the best surgeon in the world. He gives each patient a lot of time and attention to their personal medical needs. He is also very compassionate and takes time to explain things clearly to each patient and makes sure you understand why your surgery is needed. He also makes his door always open to anybody.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2011

Dr was great. He preformed emergency gall bladder surgery on me on 23 nov 08. He explained everything very clearly and answered all my question. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

One of the best ones I've known. He removed a cyst for me and everything went well. He follows up after the procedures and is very approachable. I was very comfortable talking to him about my problems. His manner is upbeat and comes across as a very knowledgable doctor.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2006

He is a very knowledgeable guy to talk to and when it comes to surgery he goes not only by text book symptoms but also by your family history of the problem that you are having. Surgical consults can take up to thirty minutes to one hour because one of the questions he will discuss with you is all about family history. Then he will go exam the patient. He is extremely good with kids he treats. I'm a kid and have seen him for every surgery that I have had on my stomach. As you can see he does surgery on kids and adults.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2005

Dr. Stephen T. Grabowski's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1992)

Healthnet