Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Boton

Went to see the doctor since my 19 month had a fever of 103.3 on friday doctor sent us home saying lets wait till monday to see if he still has the fever. My son suffered, lack of sleep, didnt eat, and would cry in pain as his fever did not go down. Monday the doc swaps his throat for strep and its positive!!!!! So the doc waited for 5 days and allowing strep to spread to my 3 yr old AND having 19 month old suffer! We will be switching doctors and recommend anyone else to do the same.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

He seems to talk down to us as parents of his patients. I am not a doctor, nor I pretend to know more than he does, but he should really try to work on his attitude toward his patients. After all, we put food on his table. Also, he is NEVER on time. LATE LATE LATE.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Seems to talk down to us as parents. Always, always have to wait. Other doctors in that practice are much much better.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

After waiting for a long time with a very sick child finally found out that the Nurse Practitioner will see us as they are very busy during flu season.I can do as much as the nurse after raising four kids and don't need the lectures coming from the good old book.There is more people doing administrative work ,making phone calls and doing paperwork right in front of the waiting patients than there is medical staff.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2007

He is very nice but however he can be very helpful especially for sick childern you will like him a lot and he will do his best to help you have the best treatment plan for sick kids especially he is also good for scholl and sports physicals.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2005

Dr. Robert A. Boton's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Hoffman Estates, IL